Chapter 31 - A new Destination

Chapter 31 – A new Destination

The night was serene. I was standing inside my Clan's main gate. Windy chills brushed through my face. I still had Deidara's cloak on me. Poor Mr. Artist, he must have noticed my disappearance by now.

Everything happened in less than an hour after I woke up from that demonic dream. Whether or not that Tobi is related to the similar hooded person inside my dream is still unknown. However, by any chance, if the two are related, I would probably die from an heart attack. The dream itself matched with a story my parents told me; the attack of the Nine Tailed Fox on Konoha. But there weren't any details about that mysterious person.

I don't know what was Tobi's motive for abducting me. I wonder if Uchiha Itachi leaked to other members about my kekkei genkai. But Deidara doesn't seem to know anything, so I doubt about that. From now on, my home isn't safe anymore, as they would probably come here to find me again. Asking Konoha for help is not a plausible way due to the risk of getting my secret exposed. I went back into my house and changed my sleeping robe to my Ninja attire. Deidara's cloak was stored away in my bedroom; I couldn't help but to give a subtle smile as I remembered the scene when he threw me his cloak. I left.

I didn't know where to go, maybe I should travel to distance villages to hide for a few days. Being away for too long can disrupt my future missions with Konoha. I set off on foot to the South. I reached an old town by dawn. The place looked peaceful enough so I checked into a traditional Inn with a hot spring resort. Being tired as hell, I went to bed directly and slept until sunset..

Meanwhile in the Akatsuki hideout, Tobi came back to see an alone Deidara sitting on a wooden barrel..

"Gasp! Senpai! Where's Hisako-chan?!" Tobi freaked out

"….................."

Deidara slowly turned to his partner in a grumpy face: "She's gone.."

"Yeeeeeow! Senpai! I always had faith in you! How can you fail me like this!" Tobi ran around in circles holding his head.

Tobi suddenly came to a halt and hold up his index: "gasp! Senpai, could it be… that you fell asleep and she-

BANG!

Deidara threw a clay spider at Tobi, who shrieked.

"Shut up you idiot! Next time you capture someone guard them yourself! HM!"

"Hm, Tobi, what business do you have with that Hisako anyway?" Deidara calmed down. He was actually very curious himself

Tobi's Sharingan shone under his mask's peephole.

My stomach's grumblings woke me up. I washed my face and went outside the Inn for supper. Food stands filled the street, along with a few adult clubs. I ate a bowl of ramen at a small shop. My chopsticks held a slice of naruto (fish cake) in between, which made me wonder where that brat might be now.

"Thanks for the food" I left the money on the table

The sky got really dark, there weren't much fun things to do anyways in a simple town like this. I wasn't interested in going to clubs filled with big bust women nor did I like visiting temples at night. So I headed back for the Inn, harboring the thought of the hot spring.

Onsen(温 泉)hot springs are heated by underground volcanoes. They provide deep relaxation and are believed to have medical benefits. I brought a wooden bucket with a small towel and soap inside. I sat down on a stool at the washing section to clean myself first. Afterwards, I went to the outdoor Onsen. Hot steams were overwhelming. They felt so comfortable in autumn season; I bet even better in winters.

"Damn this is relaxing!" I soaked in

Thoughts and fatigues all went away, nothing can feel better than this! I was the only one here. A small waterfall by the spring gave a touch of tradition. A wooden wall separated the women and the men's sections, leaving no chance for them to peak, unless...

I unconsciously looked up, and saw two hands from the other side trying to grab on.