Chapter 1 - Michitoki Clan's special Kekkei Genkai's awakening!

Chapter One - Michitoki Clan's special Kekkei Genkai's awakening!

On a chilly Autumn day, I'm meditating in my usual lotus position, sitting in the outdoor empty wooden hallways that surround my garden. I love every inch of my house. The traditional Japanese house with gray tiled roofs that stood in the midst of a large garden filled with red and amber leafs. A symmetrical house with its rooms connected with long hallways. I especially enjoy watching seasonal events and the beauty of nature from my rooms. The garden yard also serves as my taijutsu training ground. But today, I only wish to enjoy a calm afternoon with meditation...

Soon, I begin to feel tingling sensations flowing through my body. I feel that my weight is lightening as I reach the deepest meditative state. Despite being talented, its still hard to achieve an out of body experience. However, this technique is very useful in spying missions and information gathering. The only disadvantage is the need to find a calm spot to meditate, and it takes quite some time. As I recall, Its been many years since a shinobi was able to physically travel through time in my Clan, is this special power non existent anymore? My soul steps out of my physical body and I decide to "tour" Konoha today just for fun.

But something unusual happened this time..

The world around me suddenly darkened. I startled but my fear is soon assuaged as a light tunnel appeared before me. Following the only light, I reached a small round door made of feathers. Strangely, the door possesses no doorknob. Fascinated yet totally bewildered, I lightly touches the door and every feather started to slide off. A new room appeared and I entered cautiously. In the center of the small spaced room, lies an archaic looking wooden chest with the Michitoki Clan symbol carved on it. The most unusual part is that, a little Japanes tit bird is standing on the chest.

I knelt in front of the wooden chest with a sweat on my forehead.

"What is this..? And why is my Clan's symbol carved on it? More strangely, what's a bird like this doing here?"

But as I observed more, I noticed the tit's gaze doesn't look like that of an ordinary bird's. It looks as if it understands what I said and expects me to do something. The bird doesn't look harmful so I guess you will let me open the chest, little birdie?

"Hehe..." I awkwardly laughed to myself.

The tit swiftly flies off the chest and lands on my shoulder, which surprised me. Carefully, I lifted the chest's lid, almost in a lightly shaking manner. My mind went nuts, all sorts of emotions are surfacing, I feel really nervous to open this damn chest, what a joke!

"Hm, a scroll?"

Sleeping at the bottom of the chest is a fine golden scroll enveloped in a thin silk thread. The two are so not compatible. I thought to myself. I unrolled the scroll and the print has a summoning symbol on it.

"PUFF!"

White clouds appeared and I see the silhouette of a man. As the smoky clouds dispersed, I got a clearer image of the summoned man. He is tall with dark long hair dressed in the Michitoki Clan's old fashioned war armour. He's got a proud and confident look on his face as if he is some kind of leader. He looked down at me and spoke:

"You look just like what the prophecy foretold, child."

I'm totally dumbstrucked, I didn't say anything. He continues:

"You are destined to be the next heir of our Clan's forbidden kekkei genkai: the Teimaboroshi jutsu. This time our clan and Konoha's people need you."

Wait, the PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL JUTSU? Since when was it forbidden?

".... The Teimaboroshi jutsu was always forbidden, that's why no one was able to unlock this kekkei genkai for the past years."

Holy Moly he can read my mind!

"We are the most gifted shinobis among all other nations. Even the Uchiha and Hyuga Clans cannot be a match for our kekkei genkai when used to its fullest. Think about it, if all the Michitokis can use this power, what will this shinobi world become? There are always people with malevolent intent, they can’t possess such power. You, child, above all, as the prophecy had told, you have a pure heart and the potential to use the teimaboroshi jutsu to bring peace to this world. I, the Michitoki Clan's founder, Takahiro Michitoki shall unlock your gekkei genkai! With it, protect the Clan and those who are dear to you..."

And his body turned into an amorphous mist before slowly fading into the air.

"Michitoki... Takahiro Michitoki! Our Clan's founder!" Heavens I just came to my sense.

"That might be his chakara sealed away or something..."

My mind is practically empty from the shock of the encounter and my body suddenly feels heavy as the tit flies off my shoulder. The room began to shrink and I lost consciousness.