Chapter 7 - Home coming, secret revealed!

Chapter seven - Home coming, secret revealed!

After my uneasy encounter with Uchiha Itachi, I decided to just quickly go home and rest myself. To think about how I could maybe save the doomed Uchiha Clan too. Anyways I exited the gate and sat myself on a giant tree branch to meditate, where no one could bother me. Same process, I soon realized the trick that I can travel to the precise time/year I focus on during my initial meditation moment. My physical body safely returned home and once I opened my eyes, I was sitting on my futon, exactly where I was before leaving.

"Let's see, I spend about 14 hours in the "past Konoha". I left my current world at around... 11 pm. So after adding 14 hours of my absence, it should be 1 pm in the afternoon right now." I rapidly calculated and dashed to my clock to check.

"I'm right!"

"Looks like I ain't got any privilege to cheat death or to live longer than I should." I chuckled

I slid open my room's shoji (door) and went outside. Coincidently my mother passed by the hallway and addressed me in a casual way which I doubt she didn't noticed my morning absence at all. After we exchanged a few greetings, I rushed to the Clan Elders' house to tell them about my kekkei genkai's awakening.

I was too excited to inform the main entry guards or to knock. I burst into the Elders' tea room with such impatience that I knocked down the shoji (embarassing revelation!). Masuyo and Masato in their attires, seemed to be discussing something across the tea table sitting in seiza style. They calmly turned their attention to the impetuous me, lying on the tatami floor. I immediately sat up in a proper position and bowed my head to apologize. Less stern than usual Clan Elders, Masuyo and Masato are sister-brother twins in their 70s. They gave me permission to rise my head and to transmit them my message. Seeing me stuttering, they candidly asked me if my problem has anything to do with the Michitoki Clan's kekkei genkai. I was immediately speechless as they already knew about it.

"The previous Elders revealed to us the prophecy about the next heir shortly after our succession." Said Masuyo.

"We had always kept an eye on talented shinobis of our clan. But we were more concerned about those who had the potential to be able to awake their kekkei genkai and to use it in a benign way. You, Hisako, was one of our Clan's potential candidate." Added Masato.

"It wasn't hard to guess that you might be the heir based on your sudden change of behavior, which is very uncommon with your usual personality." Sighed Masuyo.

"Masuyo-sama, Masato-sama, I indeed awakened my Clan's kekkei genkai, I'm able to utilize it now to go to any time era I wish. But I'm here today to ask for your assistance to save the Uchiha Clan!" I petitioned, bowing my head on the tatami once more.

The Elders' eyes slightly widened.