Chapter 20 - Make-Out Paradise! Kakashi's pervy side!

The three of us gathered on the Hokage Residence rooftop, ready to leave.

Kakashi turned to me and said: "Hisako, right? Tsunade-sama told me about you. Its the first time I go on a joint mission with a Ninja outside the village, I hope things will work out for us.." Said Kakashi lazily

"I'm from the Michitoki Clan. We happened to be tracking the Akatuski too. So Tsunade is willing to let me cooperate with Konoha. " I said

"Well, if that's the case, then we all have the same goal... Things should get smoother."

"Com'on now, no need to be so serious, you will get to know each other shortly after." Said Yamato with a sweat

"Anyways, I know the distance to Amegakure takes about two days on foot, but we don't have so much time nor energy..." I bit my thumb and rapidly formed hand seals

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!" Yonakamaru was summoned in a heavy smoke

"Ahh that's the bird that carried us back last time, right?" Exclaimed Yamato

"Ohh, quite a bird you got there..." Kakashi's eyes slightly widened

Flying on Yonakamaru's back, Kakashi took out a small, orange covered book.

” イチャイチャパラダイス" (Make-out paradise) I read the title, underneath is an image of a guy chasing a girl. A bizarre sensation sparkled inside me, for some reason I don't know if it's because someone as apathetic as Kakashi is reading a pervy book or it's that I'm personally curious about the content... (Sweat drop)

I tried to sneak a peek of his opened book as he read it.

"It's not a healthy book for young girls you know.." Said Kakashi without moving his eyes

I blushed in embarrassment as I got a peek of the dirty contents. I wouldn't blush if I was reading it alone, but it's a whole different matter when Kakashi is here...

"Say, I'm 18 years old, I'm allowed to read any pornographic contents I like!" I unconsciously slipped these words but quickly regretted. I sound just too much like a pervert!

Kakashi's face froze. His wide eyes staring at nowhere. I totally cursed myself for dirtying my image. But Kakashi laughed uncontrollably: "HAHAHAHA!!! Looks like we have something in common! I never knew girls like this book too! We are going to get along just fine..! Ahahaha!!!"

I believe I look like a complete dummy now. My face is tomato red.

Kakashi turned around and there was Yamato-san, he was as red as I was, mouth dropping to the ground. He heard and saw everything!