Chapter 19 - A Call from Genma, Kakashi enters the Fray!

In the following days, I returned to my Clan to rest, and had occasional discussions with the Elders about my mission's progress. A few days later, a female servant ran to me, saying that a Ninja from Konoha came looking for me.

"He's near the gate." She said

I rushed to the spot where I saw a man wearing Konoha's standard Jounin outfit. Unlike everyone else, he used his forehead protector as a bandana with a knot tied in the front. Shoulder-lengthed brown hairs framed down on both sides of his face. He noticed me and turned around, giving an insouciant smile, flashing a senbon between his teeth.

"Ah you must be Hisako Michitoki?" He asked casually

"Yes, I take that you're from Konoha?"

"Yeah, call me Genma. Tsunade-sama assigned a new mission and told me to come here to tell you. Say, your Clan is pretty nice, and I never thought it was this near from our Village." Complimented Genma as he looked around.

I briefly prepared my ninja tools and grabbed the remaining sword and the empty scabbard from last time. I departed with Genma.

Knock knock- "Tsunade-sama, I brought Hisako!" Genma opened the Hokage office door.

"Good job Genma, you stay here too!" Tsunade ordered

"Hisako! This time we shall resume our last mission, the goal is to track down the Akatsuki's base. Yamato has recovered, he will go with you, since you two are already familiar with the enemy. This will make things easier. But today you are working as a three-man's team. The third member, is late, as usual...!" Tsunade frowned

PUFF! 

Suddently appeared another Jounin in the office, looking really embarrassed. Other than his right eye, this guy's face is completely covered. His forehead protector is tilted to the left to cover one eye and a mask obscured his lower face along the neck. But I guess his uniqueness should be those unruly silver hair..

"Sorry sorry, hehe... something came up" The Jounin awkwardly laughed

"That's so typical of you, Kakashi." Tsunade said laconlically

"Hisako, you will work with Hatake Kakashi on this mission along with Yamato. Explain to him the details on the road!"

"Yo!" Kakashi made a hello sign to me in a care-free manner.

"Yamato is waiting for you on the roof, you are dismissed!" Those were Tsunade's final words for the mission

"Hai!"

Yamato was looking down at Konoha standing on the edge. He wasn't wearing his ANBU attire, he wore the standard Jounin outfit instead. At least I can see his face now..

I called out: "Yamato-san! we are leaving!" He turned around: "ah Hisako, and Kakashi senpai, you arrived!"