Chapter 1

Randell' POV

"Kendra ..please..don't leave me"

"I don't really love you Randell"

Aaaarghhh!!

I wake up at the middle of the night...this nightmare has been haunting me ever since Kendra broke up with me...

I can't forget all the mean things she said to me...and here I am..still into her..even If I know she only wants my riches...

My dad and my trusted friend "Connor Brooks" said that I'm being insane over a girl...but she's not just a girl to me...she was suppose to be my other half
.someone I can spend my joyous and sorrow moments with..and It suddenly vanish...like a wind that has passed by...

"Kendra Wilson..will you take this man..as your beloved husband?"

I was waiting for her "yes"

But suddenly..."No"..

We were getting married that time... I still remember that day..December 7...I was about to become the luckiest man alive..

Ever since that day...I was broke into pieces..like a glass that has shattered It's sharp edges...

I was blown apart...I find It difficult to live..knowing that the girl I love Is gone and doesn't love me back..

I miss her..so much...I miss her blonde hair, her sweet smile, her tan skin, her rosy cheeks...and her red lips...I miss everything about her...she was just perfect.

I've been off to work since that day..I never go back In my dad's companies that will soon be mine...I must admit...he became very disappointed of me..saying things like "Randell, what's happening to you? You are a lot tougher than that...Don't let that girl hinder your dreams"

They don't understand me..no one does...they all think alike..
Giving me the same helpful tips In order to move on..

Well..I tried those tips..but I...can't..I'm weak when It comes to Kendra Wilson...I've heard that she's getting married to someone by next month...

Tsk..how did she easily erase all the good times that we had together...she find It easy to replace me..and when I say easy-- It's like changing of clothes.

This Is not new to me... I had several exes..they are all models...Kendra was my last..but It turns out she was just like the rest of them...they only want my riches..and not me...

The worst part Is that..some of them admits to me that they only want my riches; others were too pretending...and I caught them with other guys..

My brother "Marko Neville" Is living in Greece now.with his wife

I really envy him a lot...he's happy with his life right now..and here I am...shattered...broken...torn apart...dead..

My phone suddenly vibrated...It's Marko calling..

At first,I hesitated at the moment..deciding whether or not I should accept his call...but The last time I talked to him Is about 4 months ago...

I decided to accept the call..

"How are you Randell?".. he asked

"I'm fine" I said In a low tone of voice

"No..you're not fine...We all know you're still bothered by Kendra...and It makes dad worry so much..please..Randell..listen to me...don't give dad a hard time..I'm going to visit there by next week...whether you like It or not..bye"

Just like that he ended up the call...No...It can't be...he should not visit here..everything will be a lot worse..