Chapter 89

Randell's POV

[Chicago, 1:30 in the afternoon]

I am now standing outside a flower shop. I hope i'm in the right place. I mean, dad gave me this small paper containing the address where mom lives. But it seems like i'm not in my real destination. Here goes nothing ( I thought to myself).

As soon as I entered the flower shop, I was captivated by the floral scent that fills in the atmosphere. I looked around and observed all the different types of flowers in my surrounding. It pretty seems that all sorts of colors, shapes, and types of flowers that you need can be found in this place. And to add it up, this flower shop is really wide in the inside.

How I wish your here, Jena ( I thought to myself). Every beautiful thing I see, reminds me of her. I really do love her so much and I can't afford to lose her, not a chance. I will do what it takes to win her back, because I see myself being with her in the future. She had love me at my worst, so she deserves me at my best. But if I will be asking her to be my lady for the rest of my life, I should be telling her the truth. The truth that concerns my real identity. That I am not Jay after all this time. I want her to love me as Randell Neville. The real me.

I always thought before that I wouldn't love anybody else anymore when Kendra broke my heart. But I was wrong. When I met Jena everything changed. She showed me what real love is. What love is all about. Not just the romantic side of love, but also the love for family. And that is the reason why I am setting things right this time. I forgave my dad and the next thing to do is to be okay with Marko. Afterall, he is still my brother.

"I suggest you choose the yellow tulips" a lady in her 50's said and it looks like she's the owner of this shop. I can't help notice that she is really attractive despite her age.

"Well if your going to propose to her, you might consider choosing the roses" she smiled.

"I would take some blue roses" I told her. Why does it feel as if I know her for a very long time already?

"Is that all? " she asked, still wearing her sweet smile.

"Ahhhm, yes" I replied.

I watch her arrange the blue roses as she puts them in a boquet. " So how long have you been dating with your lady? " she gave me her sweetest smile.

"Months" I firmly replied. I noticed the wedding ring that she is wearing and I looked at it. She must have observed my weird actions for she immediately hid her hand, placing it in her back.

"Ahm, uh..thanks for buying sir and I wish you a happy marriage, in advance" she managed to say, handing me the boquet of blue roses which I bought.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. This is it. I have to ask her about my mom. Although deep inside, something is telling me that the lady standing infront of me now is my mom.

"I'm looking for Mrs. Carolle Neville. Is she here?" I directly asked.

As soon as she heard my question, shock was written all over her face. "N-no" she stuttered.

Disappointment suddenly hit me. "Kindly give this to her if you will be meeting her sometime" I handed her the piece of paper that dad wrote. She accepted the paper and immediately kept it in her pocket dress. "I'm Randell Neville by the way" I said. I decided to leave the place right away, for I suddenly turned my back on her.

Frustration and disappointment are my feelings as of now. I came all the way here to Chicago , only to find out that my mother is not here. I can't just go back to New York and tell dad that I wasn't able to find mom. Now that dad is in a bad state of health, I need to see to it that I clear all the problems and set things right. Mom, where are you?

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Now that the story is almost coming to the end, I would like to thank all of you for supporting me and my story since day 1, you guys are the best! . Next chapters will be really interesting so I hope you guys will watch out for it. Love you all!