Chapter 84

Dylan's POV

This is it. I got a chance to finally see her again. After 3 years of not seeing her, I felt like I was paralyzed. As if a part of me is missing and I don't know why. And now that I see her again, I won't let her go away from me again. Not this time.

She was flabbergasted from the moment I removed my hoodie. I'd planned for this, and I made sure that she's still mine.

She stood still, but remained silent. It seems like she's seen a ghost.

"Jena- let me" she suddenly cut my words.

"N-no" she shooked her head and left immediately

"Jena, please let me explain"I held her wrists, not letting her go.

"Will you please let me go. You're hurting me!" She yelled, as tears are going out of her eyes

"I know you're mad-" she interrupted me again.

"Yes!, i'm not just mad. I'm very very mad at you!. You had no idea of how i've been through when you left me!. How dare you show up once again, like nothing happened!" She tried her best to remove her hands away from mine's.

I noticed all the customers looking at us. Were making a scene right now and it's not good. I immediately carried her in my arms and went out of the restaurant, then I put her inside my car.

"Let me go you bastard!, you're kidnapping me!" She yelled

I just ignored her and decided to start the engine right away.

"What are you doing?!. Let me go!. Help!" She yelled even more

Shit. People passing by in the streets might think that i'm knidnapping her, well as a matter of fact i'm not. Well sort of, but she's my fiancee anyway.

Good thing I brought the spray that would make her sleep. I immediately sprayed and after one minute, she slept right away.

I brought her to my house, which is located far far away from the restaurant.

I put her on top of my bed and as for me, I sat on a wooden chair that is placed infront of the bed.

I examined her face little by little. She still looks the same. Damn, I really missed her so much. Her rosy cheecks, kissable lips, and porcelain skin is too hard to resist.

My angel, I love you so much. And now that I have you back, I won't let you go away from me. Not a chance. Nobody can get you away from me.

After hours of waiting, she finally woke up.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she immediately got up.

"Where are we? She seems afraid, as she was examining my room.

"You're in my house" I simply answered and got up, going near her.

"S-stay a-a-a way from me" she stuttered

"Hey, I'm your fiance remember?" I calmly said

"Yeah, right. But that was then. You're not my fiance anymore" she emphasized each word

"I love you Jena. The feelings I had for you never changed" I sat on the bed

"Oh really? Then why didn't you come back when you went to Australia?" She sarcastically said

"I can explain-" I was about to explain my side, when she suddenly interrupted me

"No need. I already got it. The reason why you did not return is because you were enjoying in Australia. Am I right? You were enjoying watching the kangaroos." She got up and smirked at me.