Chapter 54

Note: Thank you guys for reading my story! It means a lot to me:)). Please, do recommend my story to your friends. What do you guys think of the story so far? I want to know your comments and opinions:)). Once again, thank you so much!!:))
------------------------------------------------------

                   Randell's POV

"Is something bothering you, uncle?"  Luke asked

"Nothing" I lied

"No. I know there's something bothering you. You won't just tell me" he looks mad now

"It's not because I don't want to tell you; I just don't want you to get involve in such problems" I explained

"What if I want to get involve in your problems?" He asked

I must admit, it's really hard to fool and mess around with him. Despite his young age,  I can say that he's very mature enough to understand things that are complicated.

"Ok " I sigh.  "I'm just worried. Someone is finding for Jena and we don't even know who he is" I said

"Uncle, tell me. Do you like Jena?" He gave me his teasing look

I nodded in reply.

There's no sense in keeping the truth any longer. Now, i'm really sure of what im feeling towards her. She is different among any other ladies.

I was able to witness how she love her family so much even though she's adopted. She really care a lot for the people she love. She's the type of person who will always be there for you through thin and thick.

She's just perfect.

"But are you sure that she's not using you for your money?" He raised his eyebrows

"She's not like Kendra. Besides, she doesn't know my real identity. All she know is that i'm a waiter named Jay" to be honest, I kinda feel guilty now. Guilty of not telling them the truth that i'm actually a billionaire.

I'm just waiting for the right time to come. I don't want to lose them all. There like a family to me now. They taught me a very important lesson in life ; that money can't buy happiness. Depite their problems in life, they still manage to be happy.

"But if she find out the truth, do you think she'll accept you?"  He asked once again

I really appreciate how Luke shows concern to my personal life. I can't blame him if he's too worried for me. Besides, he knew that my past relationships are all disaster. He know that my ex didn't really love me at all; and that she only wants my money.

"I dont know" I answered

"Tell her the truth, uncle. Tell her that you like her before it's too late" he adviced

"Yes sir" I chuckled

In fact, I just don't like her. I LOVE HER. And i'm really sure that she's the right girl who I will be spending my life with.

Luke is right. I love you Jena. I can't afford to lose you. It's time that you know what I really feel towards you. I hope you feel the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be updated soon!:)))