Chapter 35

Jena's POV

" I have something for you" I said to Donatello. He looks very excited; Like a child that has been given a toy.

"What Is It? The suspense Is killing me!" He started jumping.

"Tadah!" I showed him a container with seafood pasta In It. I know that we ate spagehtti last night; But I'm one hundred percent sure that he'll love this. After all, He really likes my seafood pasta.

"OMG! Thank you so much!"He started hugging me tightly.

The last time he tasted my seafood pasta was about three months ago. I guessed he really missed It a lot.

Jay came Inside the kitchen area; He looks handsome. As always.

He got Donatello's right hand; And he helped him wear the bracelet he bought.

"OMG! Thanks Jay!" Donatello looks at the bracelet; It seems like he has seen a diamond. That's how amazed he Is.

"Well I have one with me too. It's a friendship bracelet" Jay explained.

"You're so sweet" Donatello blushed.

"By the way, taste this" Donatello handed the container to Jay.

"Actually I'm full now; So I'll just taste It later" He said as he returned the container to Donatello.

Tsk. Well It's his lost; If he doesn't want to taste It.

I suddenly remembered the things Rain told me a while ago. He told me to remind Jay about the invitation of going to our house later. How should I tell It to him? . I know that he already agreed; Should I still remind him about It?. I wish his memory Is sharp enough; For him to remember.

I don't want to sound bossy or demanding. What should I do now?. Should I ask help from Donatello?. Well there super close already. But the thing Is, my GOOD friend might think the other way around. He might think that I'm inviting Jay to my house for a date -_-

Nevermind Jena. You can do It. (I thought to myself)

I really appreciate how Jay stayed with me last night; In order to get a taxi cab. It's kinda sweet. But In my case, I consider It as a "help". He did It because were friends.

I can't forget the moment when he told us about his family. I really feel pity for him; Knowing that he has a misunderstanding with his dad. According to him, He haven't seen his mother for a long time. Well he doesn't deserve this kind of problem. He deserves to be happy.

"Helloooooo!!!!" Donatello yelled infront of me.

What's that for?!.

"You've been staring at the oven for a while now" Donatello said.

Is that so? . I haven't noticed that I've been lost In my thoughts for a while now.

Donatello looks me directly In my eyes; As he was trying his best to examine me.

"OMG! Are you thinking Of Jay?" He looks surprised.

"N-no. Of course not!" I defensively said.

"Well you don't need to think about him. He's just there taking orders" He muttered.

I decided to ignore the words he's saying. I just rolled my eyes; Trying my best to play It cool.

"Cheese Pizza order!" Jay said as he went inside the kitchen.

"Leave It to Jena. That's her specialty" Donatello mentioned as he winked at me.

Wow. Just wow. My GOOD friend Is putting up a plan. AGAIN.

I took the order from Jay's hand; Without saying a word.

I started applying some cheese On the pizza dough; When suddenly, Jay interrupted me.

"You're doing It wrong" He shook his head.

Seriously? . He's talking to a pizza maker who have worked In Papa's Pizzeria ; For quite a long time now.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Remember this. When you do something; Make sure to love what you're doing. Love adds flavor to the things you're making." He looks serious.

What does LOVE have to do with the pizza's I'm making? . It doesn't make any sense.

"Like this" he started holding my hands; As he guided me In putting some cheese on the pizza dough.

I was out of focus; As I was looking at his eyes.

"Do you get It now?" He asked.

I can smell his good breathe as he said those words.

I was speechless.

"Ahem!" Donatello gave a fake cough.

I owe him for that!. Jay had let go of my hands. He smiled and left the kitchen area.

"You like him" Donatello assured.

"I don't" I said.

"Yes you do. I saw you staring at his eyes. You looked at him; As if he's an angel or something" He defended.

I rolled my eyes; As I started making the cheese pizza. I decided to follow what Jay told me earlier. I wanted to give It a try. To see how It works.

After twenty minutes, I was able to finished the cheese pizza. Jay served the pizza to the customer; And I decided to help Donatello In the pizza he's making.

"Jena!. The customer wants to talk to you!" Jay surprisingly said.

Oh no. Have I done something wrong?. I started to get nervous now.

I followed Jay. I am now standing infront of an old lady.

"Your pizza tastes so good! I love it!. In fact, I used to order the same cheese pizza:And I can say that you were able to add some flavor on It. May I ask what kind of flavor did you add?" The old lady looks curious.

Well I didn't add anything. I just followed what Jay told me earlier.

"Thank you mam. But I didn't add any flavor on It" I honestly said; As I looked at Jay.

"You made my day,Thank you" The old lady compliment.

I feel so blessed right now. I never expected to hear compliments like this.

"Love" Jay said softly as he went to other customer's table; To asked for their order.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!:)). Please vote and leave your comments:)). Godbless all of you:)). I'll be updating the next chapter soon.

Special shoutouts to:

DianneRiparip PlayingIt Rapunzel092 KittenGirlidk NikkiWWE1 TayyabaIqbal