Chapter 23

Jena's POV

I was busy making pizzas again. As usual Donatello insisted to take the orders In order to see some cute guys.

"Jena!..OMG!" Donatello giggled as he was coming inside the kitchen area. "Where are the orders?" I grumpily asked.

I know Donatello very much. He usually giggles whenever he sees some cute and handsome guys. I decided not to mind about It.

"Here" he answered as he handed me the list of orders. "Better prepare this one first" he said as he gave me order that was suppose to be tenth In the list. "He's very handsome" he whispired Into my ear.

I shook my head as a sign of disapproval.

"Oh Cm'on" he said. "Pleaaseee" he pleaded.

"You know that we can't do that" I said.

Sir Louie entered the kitchen and saw Donatello kneeling down.

"What's happening" Sir Louie asked confusingly.

"Sir, I just want Jena to prepare this first" he said as he showed the tenth order to Sir Louie.

"Jena Is right. We can't do that. What's first In the list should be serve first" Sir Louie explained.

Donatello looks disappointed and he immediately left the kitchen area.

After 25 minutes..

I was able to finished the first order. I rang the bell as a signal for Donatello to come and serve the order.

He immediately came and served the first order. As to my surprise he came back and told me that the tenth customer cannot wait for his order any longer.

"What should we do?" He started panicking. "I'll talk to him"I offered.

Seriously? Why can't he wait? Does he understand that me and Donatello are the only workers here?. I'm starting to get annoyed as hell.

"That's him" Donatello pointed to the guy seating alone.

Woah. I was starstruck. Donatello Is right. He's very handsome.

Erase! Erase! I thought to my self. What was I thinking?. He might be handsome but the fact that he can't wait for his order annoys me.

He was looking at the wooden clock and was about to stand up and leave the restaurant; when suddenly I ran into him.

"Sir! Wait!" I shouted at the top of my voice. He slowly looked back and smiled at me.

"Sir, ple-please wait for your o-order" I stuttered.

The fact that he's facing me makes me drool. I've seen hundreds of good looking guys but this person standing infront of me Is different.

He looks like a model or a businessman. But the way he dressed Is so simple. He wears a black striped shirt with denim pants and rubber shoes as well. He has a strong appeal. I think I've seen him somewhere before.

The other customers started whispering to one another as they were looking at us.

"Where Is your boss?" He asked.

The moment he spoke makes me freeze at the moment. He has a deep yet sexy voice. The kind of voice that can easily manipulate people.

I wasn't able to say a word as I was still looking at him. He must have noticed me staring at him for a while so he began laughing aloud.

I'm now humiliated -_-

I was about to leave that crazy guy when suddenly he hold my wrist. Not letting me go.

This time he stopped laughing. "Where Is your boss?" He asked once again.

"He's he-here" I manage to say.

He came closer to me and whispered something In my ear.

"I want to talk to him" he said In a demanding tone. He's breathe smells really good; like a mint or something.

I immediately followed his order and went back to the kitchen area to call Sir Louie. I spotted Donatello preparing the fourth order.

"What took you so long?" He asked worriedly.

"I...I....He...wants...to-" I stuttered as I was having a hard time saying those words.

"Why won't you just act It out so that I could understand you" he teased.

"Ha-Ha!. Very funny" I sarcastically said.

"So what happened between you and Mr. Handsome?" He slyly asked.

"He wants to talk to Sir Louie. And I have a feeling that he would report us" I said as I shook my head. That guy Is getting on my nerves!

"Jena, Donatello. Employees room now" Sir Louie said as he exit the kitchen.

What about our work? Were still on duty. Will we lose our job? .

What was I thinking. I know Sir Louie wouldn't do that to us. There's tension all over my body as me and Donatello went out of the kitchen. I noticed that Donatello looks nervous. Well I can't blame him for that!.

I let Donatello enter the employees room first and I followed as well. I saw that annoying guy sitting and he suddenly smiled at me upon seeing us.

"Jay will be our new waiter" Sir Louie gladly announced.

Donatello was freeze at the moment with his mouth wide open.

"But Sir he's our customer." I said still confused of what Sir Louie announced earlier.

Is this real? Am I dreaming?. A model looking guy would work with us as a waiter?.

I waited for that "Jay" to speak. To tell us that the truth.

"Yes, It's true. I'm applying as a waiter and Sir Louie accepted me" he clearly said as he smiled at Sir Louie. He must have read my mind -_-

"Sir, I want to suggest something" he said as he raised his hands; just like a student.

"Sure, what Is It?" Sir Louie gladly asked.

"We should redecorate the restaurant. Plus, the service must improved. I noticed a while ago that your pizza maker Is very slow In preparing the pizza." He said as he looked at me and shooked his head as a sign of disappointment.

That's It! He's such a jerk!. So he pretended to act as a customer In order to observe our service?. I ran after him and got humiliated and now he's telling us that he's the new waiter?. I don't think we'll get along.

"That's a good idea Jay" Sir Louie said; looking convince.

I have an idea!. Why not let him bake all the pizzas and I would be taking orders. I thought to myself. If only he know that my job Is difficult.

"Great!" Donatello cheerfully said. Tsk. They were convinced by that newbie. He didn't even start working and yet he talks like a businessman or owner of this restaurant.

Keep calm Jena. Breathe In, breathe out.

"You'll start your work tomorrow" Sir Louie said as he gestured Jay to leave the restaurant now. He stood up and left.

It's okay Jena, just ignore that jerk - I muttered

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!. Please vote and put a comment. Godbless all of you! I'll be updating the next chapter tommorrow:)) <3