Chapter 39

Jena's POV

"Jay looks sad" Donatello whispered to me; As we were wearing our apron.

Well Donatello Is right. He seems inactive today; And I don't know why. I hope he could share his problem with us. After all, He's our friend already.

"Another order" Jay handed the order list to Donatello.

Were not used to see him like this. I mean, he's always happy and full of energy; Then now he's acting the opposite thing of what he usually does.

"I think you should talk to him." Donatello suggested.

Is that a joke?. I mean, he can also talk to Jay. Why me?

I bet my GOOD friend Is putting up a plan again -_-

"I know what you're thinking. But trust me, I'm not planning of doing something evil today" Donatello gave me his innocent look.

"Okay. I'll talk to him later" I sighed.

Afters hours of working, We were able to served our customers. I'm glad that Sir Louie's restaurant Is still safe from bankruptcy. Or else, the restaurant might closed forever.

Speaking of Bankruptcy, I remembered that I need to talk to Jay. Hoping that I could help him In any way.

I saw him getting his bag from the employee's room.

Should I still talk to him? . Is he In the mood to talk to anyone?. Do I really need to know what his problem Is?

Jena think. (I thought to myself)

He might think that I'm interfering In his life. What should I do now?

Donatello gave me his "go talk to him" look; As he widen his eyes.

Well I have a suggestion. Why not let Donatello talk to Jay.In that way, he will feel my pain; And that he will stop panicking me! -_-

It's now or never. Go Jena you can do this! (I thought to myself)

I was about to go inside the employee's room; When suddenly he went out.

I immediately acted as If I'm going In the other direction.

Now I'm embarassed-_- . I hope he won't recognized me acting like a crazy person who has escaped from the mental hospital.

"Jay! . Jena wants to talk to you" Donatello called his attention.

Jay was about to leave the restaurant; And my GOOD friend here stopped him from leaving.

He turned back at us; And I can say that he looks confused.

"Goodluck sis" Donatello winked; As he passed by me and left the restaurant.

Jay came near me. And I feel as If my body temperature rises.

"You want to talk to me?" He asked.

Yes. No.Yes.No.Yes.No.....YES!!

Well I don't have a choice. If I told him that I won't talk to him; Then It will surely make him feel bad. Considering that my GOOD friend put me In this situation.

"Yes.If that's okay with you?" I said shyly.

He sat on one of the chairs ; As he was thinking of something. And that "something" bothers him.

I decided to sat on the opposite side; And I waited for him to open up to me.

He looks hesitant; And I can't blame him for that. We don't know each other that much; So I won't blame him If he's having some trust issues on whether or not to tell his problem to me.

Who am I In his life?. I don't have the right to force him In telling me the things that are happening In his life.

What have I done? . Now he might think that I'm feeling close; Well as a matter of fact, I don't even know If he consider me as a friend already.

But when I saw him like this; I feel as If I'm responsible for making him happy.

What are you thinking Jena? (I slapped myself)

Jena you're just friends or co workers;Nothing more. You haven't moved on In your past relationhip. And that's the fact. ( I just made things clear to myself).

I think I feel responsible for making him happy; Because he had made me happy. Even though he's new In our lives; I feel as If he has a great impact to us. Like we easily get attached to him. And I guess I just want to repay all the kindness that he have given us and for the succeeding days to come.

"Did you just slapped yourself?" He chuckled.

Wait. Is this true?. I'm glad that making myself get hurt have helped him feel better. Even though I accidentally slapped myself hardly -_-

He looks more handsome when he laughs.

What are you thinking Jena?. Get back to your plan In making happy; And stop admiring him!

I accidentally slapped myself. AGAIN. -_-

Well It become my habit already. Whenever I want to wake to reality or If I'm feeling nervous; I usually slapped myself.

This time, he stopped laughing.

I slapped myself again; Just to make him laugh of my craziness. Even though I really feel hurt now.

"Why did you stop laughing?" I asked out of no where. I'm starting to think that this guy Is bipolar -_-

A while ago, he finds It funny; Then now he looks serious. Like he wants to kill a bee or something.

"Why did you do that to yourself?" He just replied me with a question; Without even answering my question first -_-

"I just want to make you happy?" I seem unsure of my answer.

Well that's the only answer I can think of.

He hold my cheeks; And I started to be In a panick mode right now.

"Does It still hurt?" He asked ; As he was examining my cheeks.

"N-n-no" I stuttered.

He remove his hands from my cheeks. I feel relieved now.

"Jay. Are you okay?. Do you have any problem?" I get straight to the point.

"I'm okay. Thanks for the concern" He said.

"Jena, Jay why are you still here?" Sir Louie was standing infront of us.

Wait. What time Is It?. 9:15 pm!

Sir Louie Is right. For sure my overprotective brother Is worrying right now.

"Wait. Before you go, I want you to take this" He gave me a tupper ware. There's a paper attached to it; And It's written: HALVASI.

"Thanks" I said; As I got the tupper ware from him.

"Your welcome. Besides, I made a promise to your family" He replied.

Sir Louie gave his fake cough. I guess he was thinking that me and Jay likes each other. -_-

I waved goodbye at them; And I left the restaurant immediately.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!:)). Please vote and leave your comments:)). Godbless all of you:))

Question: What do you guys think? Is the story going fine or not? . I want to know your feedbacks and I will gladly appreciate If you could give me some:))).

Special shoutouts to:

NikkiWWE1 snowlve_dina Rapunzel092 1D_1998 DianneRiparip Dreamer698 KittenGirlidk Dolly21195 KarenRampaigerBoss nathalyyxd