Chapter 56

Randell's POV

"I love you" I said to the other line

"I love you too" and just like that she ended up the call.

It's been two months now since were together. She has no idea how she changed my life a lot. I tried telling her the truth. About my real identity.

But I just can't find the right time. Whenever I see her smile, it seems like my world slows done. I love her. Everything about her.

"Trust me bro, you really need to tell her the truth" Connor sounds like my dad. The way he reprimands me and all.

Speaking of dad, I haven't heard of him ever since I went out of their lives. I just can't believe that he despises me a lot. After all this years, he's blaming me for not telling him the truth about mom. Almost all my life, I've followed his orders. Do this, do that. I did everything just to make him happy. To make it up to him.

And then Marko entered our lives again, then spoosh!. I look like a failure whenever he's around. And I'm sick and tired of hearing dad's business friends compare Marko to me.

"I will. I just don't know how to say it to her. Now that she's happy with me, I don't know what will happen if she figures out the truth" I admitted

"You love her and she loves you too. I'm sure she'll understand" he said once again

I wish it's easy. But it's not. I'm afraid of what might happen if she knows the truth. Will she still accept me? Will she ever forgive me?

Seeing her happy always makes me happy too. I remembered our first date when we officially became together.

I got to know her more. That's when I realize that not all ladies are the same. She's different among others. And I can't afford to lose her.

"So whats your plan now?" Connor suddenly asked

Plan? I don't have any plan.

"I don't know" I took another shot of whiskey.

"You know what, you're really lucky to have her. Just tell her the truth and everything will be just fine" he took a shot of whisky as well

I was about to take another bottle of whiskey when suddenly someone called.

"Hello, Dr. Morris..uhm, yeah. How much will it cost?. Okay the bill's on me. Thanks" I ended up the call.

"It's Dr. Morris." I know Connor would ask so I decided to explain

"And?" He looks unconvinced.

"And I told that tuesday would be fine for an appointment. I really planned for this. For Jena's dad" I sighed as I was lying on top of my couch

"Does Jena know about this?" He asks panickly

"No. " I simply answered

He shook his head and decided to take another shot.

Well I'm not doing anything wrong. I just want to help my girlfriend's dad. Besides, their like my family now.

"I better get going now"he stood up and was about to leave when suddenly he spoke again

"By the way, Kendra and her husband broke up" he left

What?!

Well she's like that anyway. But I thought she has found her "prince charming". I wonder what happened.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, the next chapter will be updated soon. Sorry for the late update!. School has just ended.

Enjoy reading guys!.