Chapter 42

Note:Sorry If It took me a long time to update the story.But here It goes, so I hope that you guys still finds the story interesting. I apologize for the wrong grammars and mispelled words; I'm not just good enough In grammar. I'll try my best to do better next time:))))

------------------------------------------------------

Jena's POV

"Ugh, I just can't have the enough money in order to pay for Dad's treatment" I said to myself.

I've been calculating over and over again; But still, the result is the same.

"Let's see. I've saved enough money for this past few days. I lessen my budget in my food, clothing and even transportation as well." I started to become irritated. I just can't accept the fact that the money I've saved are aren't enough for dad's treatment.

"What's your problem old lady?" Rain said from behind

Did he just call me an old lady?.

I started looking around the living room; well there's no old lady here. Maybe he's just hallucinating.

"I'm talking to you..old lady" he pointed at me

"Hey, for your information im not an old lady." I stood up as I was putting my hands to my hips.

"Well I saw some wrinkles" he chuckled

I decided not to answer back. Afterall, I never win in a conversation with him.

"Let me see that" He came near me and got the paper that I was using.

He start reading the content; And I have no idea on what's going In his mind right now.

"Is It because of this?" He asked

What does he mean?. Of course It's because of that!. I just want dad to have his treatment right away.

He rip the paper; And I was shock at the moment.

Is he crazy?

"Why did you do that?!" I asked in annoyance

"Seriously?. You need a damn paper in order to make plans?" He asked me back

"The damn paper that you were talking about; contains the list of budgets we need" I answered

"You don't need a paper in order to make a budget. And may I remind you that you're not the only one who will contribute money for dad's treatment" he said

Did I made him feel bad? . Does he think that I'm not letting him contribute money for dad's treatment?

"It's not what I meant" I shook my head

"Then let me help you with this. You make me feel as If I have nothing to contribute." He walked away

He's right. I should not do things all by myself. Now he thinks that he's useless. What have I done?

I just want dad to walk again.