Chapter 37

Jena's POV

"I like that guy" Rain said; As went to the refrigerator to get some orange juice.

Well he can have him all for himself. ^_^

"You can have him. Besides, I think he's single" I muttered.

"Did you just say that I'm a gay?" He raised his eyebrows.

Oops. He must have heared what I said.

"Silly." He hit me softly In the head.

"Ouch. That hurt" I have a habit of overreacting.

I got some orange juice too; And started drinking.

"What I'm trying to say Is that I like him..FOR YOU" He emphasized.

I suddenly spit the orange juice that I'm drinking.

Seriously, Is he trying to make me choke?

He sudenly gave his evil laugh -_-

"Well I wonder how halvasi tastes like" He started thinking.

I knew It. He likes Jay because of the "Halvasi" dessert. Well Dylan Is very terrible In cooking; But he was able to stole my heart.

I still remember the day when Dylan went here. He tried to impress Rain and Dad by cooking pancakes for them. Unfortunately, the pancakes he made are too sweet. I guess he had messed up the ingredients.

But still, I love him . I really appreciate how he exert some effort In getting the attention of my family. He knew my favorites and dislikes. He also know my weaknesses and strenghts. He knows how to make me laugh. He knew about my history. HE KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.

I really miss him so much. I tried so hard to forget him; But I failed. How could I easily remove someone that has been a part of my life?. If only I could make a wish. A wish that could help me move on so easily. If I will be given a chance to make a wish; That Is to forget Dylan and open my heart once again for someone who will love me. Someone who will never leave me. Someone who will not exchange me for Australia.

But In the reality, I know that It's impossible. It's seems like I'm waiting for the impossible to be possible; Which will never happen.

"I gotta sleep now" I said; As I went up the stairs.

I checked on my Dad. He looks asleep now. I can hear him snore loudly.

I decided to go to my room. I was about to close my eyes; When suddenly my phone beeped.

From: Donatello
How's your date with Jay? XOXO

Seriously? Is he thinking that I invited Jay In my house for a date?. Why are all they thinking alike?. I don't get It. If they like Jay; Then why would they force me to have him?. They can just have Jay for themselves.

Jay Is just my friend. And I'm also sure that he treats me as his friend too. They don't even know If he has a girlfriend.

I guess they just want to help me move on. They think Jay could help me forget Dylan?.

Aarghh. Forget It. Jay has his own life. They should not do that to him. He has nothing to do In my past relationship.

I'm just glad that I have a new friend like him. It's been a while since we met him, But I can see how he have helped us a lot.

I decided to log In to my facebook account. I need to check on Dylan's timeline. I wonder If he's okay.

Dylan Smith: Feeling in love
(Posted 17 minutes ago)
: "Can't wait for our wedding day"

-23 likes -4 comments

Ouch. I shouldn't have checked on It. Now I feel damn hurt.

Why are you so stupid Jena?. After all he has done; you still love him? (I thought to myself)

I was about to log out; When suddenly someone messaged me.

It's Jay Jones.

"Goodnight. I had a fun time today:)"

"Thanks to you too. Goodnight" I replied.

And just like that; I decided to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!:)). Please vote and leave your comments. Godbless!

Special shoutouts to:

NikkiWWE1 TayyabaIqbal Rapunzel092 DianneRiparip KarenRampaigerBoss PlayingIt KittenGirlidk snowlve_dina