Chapter 41

Randell's POV

"Sir Randell! What a pleasant surprise!... come In" Micah said in excitement; as she saw me standing outside of her pink gate

"Thank you" I responded ; As I headed my way towards her house

"Do you want some coffee, juice or tea?" She offered.

"No thanks" I replied.

I saw her mother lying down on the couch; And It really melted my heart.

I suddenly remember my mom. Is she okay? Does she have her own family now? . I miss her so badly and I don't know If I can ever see her again.

I turned my attention to Micah;As I'm trying to compose myself again.

"I came here to give you this"I handed her a cheque that contains 10,000 US dollars

She looks flabbergasted and confuse at the same time. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was wide open.

"I don't understand sir...why are you giving me this large amount of money?" She asked with confusion ; As she was still looking at the cheque that I'm holding

"Take It." I said. She didn't respond

"My brother fired you and I' m so sorry If I can't help you work again in our company. As you know, my brother sticks to his words. I hope this could help"I added; As I stretched my hand to give the cheque to her

"But sir--It's okay. It's not your fault" She insists

"Micah, listen to me. Your mother needs to be treated In the hospital. I take the blame of what my brother has done to you" I stared at her eyes directly; As I emphasized each word I've said

"Thank you so much Sir Randell" She hugged me tightly as she was bursting out tears.

"Your welcome"I patted her back; In order to pacify her.

"Take care, and I hope that you'll mom will get well soon" I said; As I bid her goodbye.

I really hope that things will turn out good for her. Micah doesn't deserve to suffer; She have worked for my dad's company for seven years. I just can't believe that Marko fired her just like that.

As for Luke, I hope he's okay. The problems that his family is facing now Is too heavy for him to handle. But he's a strong boy; I know that he'll surpassed all of those things that are bothering him right now. I pray to God that Marko and Stephanie could get along well; so that Luke won't be affected.

What are my plans?. I guess I just need to continue my disguise as " Jay" . I would like to go back to my family; But something Is stopping me from doing It. A part of me, wants myself to find the real me. To be silent and away from all the problems I'm having right now.

I really don't know-----

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for supporting my story guys!. I'll be updating the next chapter during my free time.

For those who are confuse of who Micah is, she was the former assistant of Marko. The assistant who got fired and who has an ill mother.

Please vote and leave your comments. I will be glad to read them all!:)).

Godbless all of you!