Chapter 77

Jena's POV

"There's no way that i'm riding at that" I pointed at the roller coaster that is infront of us.

"Oh cm'on. This will be fun" Donatello gave his evil smile.

Unfortunately, were here in an amusement park right now.

How did we got here?.

Donatello requested for us to have a two day leave, and Sir Louie agreed. He said that it's fine, because the restaurant has a lot of savings. Thanks to the person who helped us saved it. He/she is truly a blessing to us.

Well, I really had fun yesterday. I wasn't expecting that i'll be good in playing glow hockey. It surely is an experience worth trying.

"You only live once" Donatello pouted.

Well he has a point, but I prefer to save my life. With all the rides here, I can say that it's really extremely dangerous.

There's a roller coaster that goes up very, very high. I can even hear the screams of the people riding there.

I'm afraid of heights, so there's no way that i'm riding to those.

Yes, it's true. We only live once, therefore we should see to it that we are safe at all times. Once a person is dead, you can never take back it's life. Sad isn't it?.

"Here's our drinks" Jay said, while carrying the drinks.

I was about to get my soda, when suddenly Jay stopped me from doing so.

"Let me open it for you" he quickly opened the lid of the soda can.

Donatello gave me his: you're-so-lucky-look.

I suddenly blushed for no reason. Yesterday, we were on an arcade. I really can't forget what happened. Jay was singing and my heart beat suddenly beat fast.
"Jay will be riding with me" Donatello snapped his fingers. I was brought back to my senses right away.

"Are you sure?" I asked Jay.

"Well it's not like he's going to die, sis. He will even have fun riding in a roller coaster with me, right Jay?" Donatello giggled.

Is he trying to make me jealous?.

Well if he is, then it's not working. And riding in a roller coaster is fun?. Were talking about life and death here. He's not even sure if the ride is safe enough.

How about if the machine suddenly stop working?. How about if the seatbelts are not too tight for them to stick in?.

I may be melodramatic at times, but i'm just being realistic. Better safe than sorry.

"I guess so" Jay scratched his head.

Donatello immediately drag Jay, going to the roller coaster.

I decided to sit on one of the benches here. I'll just enjoy eating. That will be more fun.

"Jena?" I heard a man's voice calling me. His voice seems
familiar.

I looked up and saw a man standing infront of me. I'm really sure that i've met him before. I just can't remember when and where we met.

"It's me Leendon" he smiled.

Oh, yes!. It's him. Why didn't I even remember his name.

I met him once, when I came to visit at the school where Rain is teaching.

If i'm not mistaken, he's the bestfriend of my brother.

"Hi" I smile back. I moved a little further, so as to give him a space to sit in.

He gently sat down, and messed up his hair.

"Aren't you the bestfriend of my brother?" I cleared my throat.

"Yes. I am" he answered, as he was looking at the people passing by.

Wait, something suddenly popped in my mind. If he's the bestfriend of my brother, then I guess he knows what my brother is facing through right now. Thank goodness he's here.

I just want to help my brother, but he won't even tell his problem to us.

I tried my best to convince Rain to go with us today, since it's their day off. But he told me that he's not in the mood.

Now that i'm with his bestfriend, I better grab the opportunity.

"Is my brother okay?" I suddenly asked.

"Haven't he told you about Paige?" He seems shocked.

Paige?. I don't even know her. But I remembered when I touched Rain's cellphone, someone texted him. The message came from Paige. I even teased him during that time. I wonder how Paige has something to do with my brother.

"The thing is, he won't even tell us about his problem" I looked down.

Leendon suddenly remained silent for a while. I bet he's thinking whether or not to tell Rain's secret to me.

"I just can't help seeing him miserable. He's been like a zombie for this past few weeks" I shooked my head.

"Okay. I'll tell you, but please make this as a secret. If Rain figured out that I told you about this, i'm definitely doomed" he said.

"I promise" I raised my right hand.

He heaved a sigh and tried to compose himself as well. "It's just that your brother likes Paige. It's been two years already since he liked her. But he was heartbroken when he figured out that she already has a boyfriend"  Leendon explained.

Aww. I never knew that my brother has a crush on someone. No wonder he gots mad at me, whenever I called him "Mr. Bitter".

But, two years?. He waited so long for her.

"I can't believe it. Two years?. Then why didn't my brother confess to her?" I asked.

I just can't see the point. Why would he wait for two years, if he doesn't even have a plan to confess to her?.

It's like waiting for nothing, to be honest.

"He was scared that if Paige knew about his true feelings towards her, she might ignore him" Leendon answered once more.

Seriously?. He should have at least tried. Now it's too late, the girl has someone else already. I know this feeling, whenever I watched romantic movies. The guy would usually hide his feelings, then the girl will find someone else. That's so heartbreaking. Well that's what Rain is experiencing right now. No wonder he doesn't want to watch romantic movies. I guess he was imagining himself in the movie. Indeed, life is like a movie.

"I better get going now" Leendon said, as he was looking at his watch.

"Thanks for answering my question" I smiled at him.

"No problem" he replied, then we bid each other goodbye.

Gotcha my dearest brother, i'll try to help you.

------------------------------------------------------

Note: Thanks for reading my story guys. Next chapter will be updated soon:)))

Lots of love

-Jameela6