Chapter 90

Dylan's  POV

"No way" I thought to myself, looking at the pictures scattered on my coffee table.

This are the pictures that I took by myself, before showing myself to Jena. The talk I had with her didn't went well as planned and she mentioned to me that she is in love with another guy.

And I assume that this is the guy she is talking about. I looked closely at the pictures once again ( Pictures of them working in the pizza diner to be exact).

I compared those pictures with one of the magazines I bought recently. I don't know why, but this guy really looks familiar to me.

"Neville Designs Incorporation: page 2"

I can't believe it. That waiter guy she is working with and whom she fell in love is the new CEO of the well - known Neville Designs Incorporation.

He is a billionaire after all.

I took a sip of my espresso and immediately got my laptop for further information.

"Mr.Randell Neville" I read through the e- business journal. I can't believe Jena replaced me to a lier billionaire. What's with him pretending to be a waiter? . I really don't get it. Whatever it is, I bet his intentions are not good. He would just definitely use Jena for his own pleasure and I won't let that happen. It just really doesn't make sense. All of this.

He wants my girl? Fine. But that won't happen until he gets through me first. He just messed with the wrong guy. I really can't help but clench my fists. Frustration and anger is getting into me now. The nerve of that guy. He's nothing but a lier and fake person.

I didn't travel all the way here to New York from Australia just to let you be with another guy, Jena. I will really do what it takes to win you back. To have your love once again. Afterall, it was only us in the beginning.

And as for you Mr. Billionaire, you will surely have a taste of your own medicine. I guarantee that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my story guys. It really means a lot to me. 10 more chapters to go! Who is excited? . Next chapters will surely be worth the wait . I would appreciate it if you guys could recommend my story to your friends, relatives, families, etc. And of course, ya'll votes will be helpful as well. Don't hesitate to leave a comment as well. Lovelots!