Chapter 76

Hi guys!. I hope you like this part; because I really planned for this :))). This chapter is the continuation of the arcade scene. Happy reading guys!:))).

------------------------------------------------------
                    Jena's POV

"Cm'on Jay. Please sing for us" Donatello pleaded, showing his cute face.

"I'm not good at singing" Jay scratched his head. It seems like he's feeling some tension right now.

"Do it for Jena" Donatello pointed at me.

May I remind you all that Donatello is really good in persuading people. How smart of him to use me, so that Jay will somehow agree.

"Okay, I'll sing. I'll do everything for my lady " Jay finally agreed, as he was smiling at me.

I tried my best to avoid his gaze. Well I don't want him to see me suddenly blushing.

Thanks to my good friend here. Note the sarcasm.

We are now in a closed room that is soundproofed. It's been a while, but Jay is still picking the song that he wants to sing in the song book.

"Oh this will be good" he inserted a coin through the machine and he pressed several numbers. I guess those numbers are song codes.

The song title appeared in the screen. "Moving Closer" by: Never the strangers.

Oh. I know this song. It's one of my favorite. I guess we have same taste in music.

[ Note: Please listen to the song guys!!. I've pasted the video at the beginning of this chapter. And one more thing, try to imagine this scene that's about to happen. Please do relate it to the song that Jay is going to sing. Thanks!:))]

The music started but it's obvious that Jay is feeling nervous right now. He was inhaling and exhaling and that his legs are trembling. His hands are shaking as well.

When you smile, everything's in place

Wow. Me and Donatello's jaw suddenly dropped. Who could have taught that Jay Jones can sing so well!. I'm a proud girlfriend here!.

It's been the first line so far, but i'm already impressed.

I've waited so long, can make no mistake

All I am reaching out to you

I can't be scared, got to make a move

While we're young, come away with me

Keep me close and don't let go

He sings with full passion in his voice. I suddenly got shocked when he held his hands to me. He was looking at me the whole time.

Now, here's the chorus part.

Inch by inch, were moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you

I realized that he's face is just a few inch away from mines. I tried my best to avoid his stare, but it's so hard to resist.

I'm somewhow frozen right now. As for Donatello, he was staring at Jay. If a stare can melt a person, most probably Jay has melten right now.

Who'd have taught that I'd breathe the air

Spinning round your atmosphere

I'll hold my breath, falling into you

Break my fall and don't let go

My heart is really beating fast right now.

With the look in his eyes, I know that he wants to say something else. I just don't know what it is.
Donatello is eyeing at me, giving his weirdest smile.

Inch by inch, we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you (2×)

Moving closer...

Closer to you...

Moving closer...

I'm moving closer to you.

His score flashed in the screen, after he sung.

He got a 99!. Woah that score is really high. I must admit, he sings like an expert.

He took my right hand and placed it on his heart.

He looks so sincere while singing the song a while ago.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Donatello applauded as he made a standing ovation.

"I will always love you" Jay whispered into my right ear.

"Jena you're really lucky to have that handsome prince. Oh how I wish I have one too" Donatello said in an envy tone.

This day has been a tiring, yet a fun one.

I will always love you too Jay Jones. Thanks for making me your princess. I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------

Note: Thank you for reading my story guys. Next chapter will be updated soon :)).

Do you guys love this chapter?:))

Lots of love

-Jameela6