Chapter 40

Randell's POV

"I think you should go back to your family now" Connor suggested.

Were In the mall today; Since It's our day off. This Is our chance to catch up with each other's lives. Hoping that things are getting well for the both of us.

"I still need space" I simply said.

I wonder why Connor Is telling me to go back to my family; Well as a matter of fact, I haven't accomplished anything yet.

"It's been weeks already since you decided to get out of your family's lives. What else do you want?" Connor asked.

I continued drinking my mango shake. To be honest, I really don't know what I want. I guess I'm just trying to escape the problems that my family are facing.

"I want to be happy" I said.

"Leaving your family makes you happy?" He asked once again.

What Is happening to him? . He should understand what I'm feeling right now. He knows the reason why I left my family. I just can't believe that he's suggesting me to go back to my family.

"Your father's health Is becoming worse. Also, Marko has some misunderstanding with his wife" He added.

"So what are you trying to say?" I get straight to the point.

"They need you Randell. Luke needs you too" He replied.

I really feel pity for Dad. What have I done?. I never expected that this would happen. As much as I wanted to go back, I just can't.

How could I even go back?. A part of me Is missing and I'm not the same Randell I used to be. I'm still finding for the missing pieces that I need; In order to form myself. I'm still incomplete.

"I'm not still ready" I sighed

"Well I understand. I just hope that you'll find the happiness that you've been yearning" He said.

He finished eating his donut; And he decided to left. He told me that he'll be planning his business proposal.

As for me, I decided to go In my temporary house.

My phone suddenly beeped.

(Unknown number) I wonder who It Is.

"Hello?" I said

"Jay! It's me Donna. I got your number from Sir Louie" He replied.

"Uhm, Is there something I can do for you?" I asked.

"I just want to check on you. To know If you're okay now" He answered.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me" I tried my best to sound okay.

"If you say so. If you need some help or someone to talk to; Don't hesitate to call me" He said.

"Got It. Thanks" I said.

He ended up the cal. And I decided to save his number In my contacts list.

I never expected that Donatello will check on me. I'm very thankful that I've met him, Sir Louie, And Jena.

I suddenly remembered something. I forgot to get Jena's number.

To: Donatello

Hi:)) . Can I please have Jena's number?

He replied In a matter of seconds.

From: Donatello

I knew It. You like her♥

He replied.

Well I just want to know her number. After all, Were friends.

I wonder how Donatello thought of that.

He messaged me again; And this time he gave me Jena's number.

I find myself laughing alone. I remembered what happened last night. She tried to make me laugh; By slapping herself.

When I saw that her cheeks started to get red; I suddenly stopped laughing. Why did she slap herself too hard? Did she do that just to make me happy?.

I really appreciate what she did. She asked me If I was okay. As a matter of fact, she wanted to know my problem.

And the moment I looked at her eyes; I feel as If I feel better. Like I've forgotten my problems for a while.

I hope she liked the taste of the halvasi I made. I was thinking of her when I made It.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!:))). Please vote and leave your comments:)). Godbless all of you:))

Special shoutouts to:
NikkiWWE1 KittenGirlidk snowlve_dina PlayingIt DianneRiparip KarenRampaigerBoss Dreamer698 Dolly21195