Chapter 79

Jena's POV

"He's not answering his phone" I panickly said.

"I wonder what happened to him" Dad starts to worry as well.

It's already 1 am and he's not still here. Where did he go? Why didn't he inform us that he'll be going home late?

Dad can't sleep as well, because we are really  damn worried right now. Rain would usually be here by 7 or 8 pm. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

I was about to call the police station, but suddenly we heard someone yelling outside.

"Hello. Is anybody home?" A lady asked.

I opened the door, and spotted a lady holding Rain's shoulders. It seems like she guided him in coming here.

Wait. Did I just see it right?. Rain has some bruises in his face, and that he has bloodstains all over his blue polo shirt.

"What happened?" I asked, as I signalled the lady to come in with Rain.

"He got into a fight" the lady looked at Rain in a pity way.

"Who got into a fight?" Dad asked as he was scrolling his wheelchair, making his way to the living room.

"Rain got into a fight" I shooked my head. I really can't believe that he was able to engage himself into a fight. I mean, that's not the Rain Davis that we know.

"I'm Alysson" She introduced.

"Nice meeting you Alysson. I'm Jena, Rain's sister" I said.

I can smell Alysson's breath, and i'm pretty sure she's drunk.

"What happened?. Why did he engage himself into a fight?" Dad asked, as he was looking at the unconscious Rain who's lying on a couch right now.

"I really don't know sir, but I saw him fighting with another guy. I don't know the reason behind their misunderstanding ." she said.

"Thank you for bringing him here. How did you know our address?" I asked curiously.

"He was sent to jail earlier. And I  stand as a witness to the policemen. I told them that the other guy is the first one who started the fight. His friend Leendon is still in the police station right now for further explanations. He's the one eho gave me your home address" she explained.

"Sorry for the disturbance" Dad said.

"It's okay sir. I don't mind" she said sincerely.

"You can go now. Besides, your parents might be worrying too" Dad suggested.

She nodded her head and left.

I wonder how he met this lady. Do they know each other for a long time already?.

Rain should really explain himself tomorrow. As for now, i'm glad that he's safe.

"Your brother is drunk" Dad sniffed Rain's polo shirt.

What happened to you Rain?. This is the first time that you get drunk.

------------------------------------------------------

Note: Thank you for reading my story guys. Next chapter will be updated soon:))).

Lots of love

-Jameela6