Chapter 4

Jena's POV

"Hey! give me my phone!" I yelled at the top of my voice...

" Donatello Costa!.." I added

(Donatello--Is my co-worker here In Papa's Pizzeria shop. He Is very generous,fun to be with and most of the time silly. He always likes to pissed people off. He Is an Italian; but he always insist that he's an "American". Most of all, he hates people calling him by his real name. Instead, he likes being called as "Donna" for he is a gay)

"Oh My Gosh..did you just say my real name!?" He gave me his deadly look

"Yup..and I'm not going to take back what I said; unless you return my phone!" I protested

"Hey...what's the commotion here?" Sir Louie asked

"It's her fault!" we said In unison while pointing at each other

"Both of you...go in the employee's room..now" Sir Louie said In a demanding tone

As we entered the employee's room; Sir Louie immediately asked us about the "commotion" that had happened earlier.

None of us wanted to talk..we were staring at each other and giving the so called "were dead" look

This Is not new to us..Donatello and I always creates commotions during work; which made our customers frightened..but at the end, we always ended up being friends again..well I guess that's how friendship works.

I've been working for Papa's Pizzeria for about 4 years (I started working when I was 18 years old--I graduated from high school; unfortunately I wasn't able to go to college. I am experiencing financial crisis; I always wanted to treat my dad's disease "Poliomyelitis" but I don't have enough savings. Sir Louie Is like a dad to me too; he Is in his 50's,he's very kind and loving, and he treats me as his real daughter. He had been in hardships too like me; well I guess that's the reason why we understand each other. Sir Louie's 15 year old daughter died from leukemia while his wife went to China to work; but she didn't return ever since. Papa's Pizzeria shop means a lot to Sir Louie; he was able to move on despite all the miseries he had...and I can't blame him If he's getting mad at us..he just wanted to save this restaurant. I don't know what will happen If he Is going to lose this restaurant.

On the other hand, Donatello Costa had also faced some hardships In life. He's mom died when he was 10 years old. His father got married again and her stepmother doesn't like him; knowing that he Is a gay. His stepmother made his dad pick between her and Donatello; unfortunately, his dad chose the stepmother. So he decided to ran away and migrate here In New York. He started working here a year ago.

As for me (Jena Davis), I'm abandoned by my parents. I don't even know what they look like; I was put In the orphanage and luckily Dad "Raymond" adopted me. He treated me as his real daughter. I am living with him and with my older brother "Rain". He Is a math teacher and a very responsible brother to me and dad. Even though there not my real family, they make me feel special and accepted. And this Is the reason why I am working so hard; to repay all the good things they have done for me.

I started talking..knowing that Donatello wouldn't like to start first.

"Were sorry Sir Louie..this will not happen again" I sincerely said

Sir Louie nodded In response..he then turned his attention to Donatello; waiting for him to apologize as well.

"I'm sorry sir" Donatello said while looking at the ground.I must say, he's very shy.

"Okay..so let's wrap things up and go back to work"Sir Louie ordered as he gave his cheerful smile

"Here's your phone...silly" he said as he handed me my "blackberry" phone.

"Thanks..Donna" I smirked...we started laughing In unison