Chapter 38

Randell's POV

I got surprised when I saw Luke and Connor outside my new house.

I opened the gate; And offered him to go inside.

Connor insisted to stay outside. While Luke seems sad; And I don't know why.

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly asked. Although I knew that he arrived with his mom the day before.

He should not know about my plans. That I'm disguising as "Jay Jones" ; And that I'm working In a pizza restaurant.

"I don't want to stay In the mansion" He frowned.

"Why?. What's the problem?" I looked curious now.

"Dad and Mom don't get along" He said sadly.

I got some halvasi from the refrigerator. I hope this would help. I really don't want to see my loved ones getting hurt.

A while ago, I was making some halvasi for Jena, her family, Donatello and Sir Louie as well. After that, I took a bath. I was about to sleep; When suddenly, I decided to message Jena. I just want to thank her for the way they welcome me In their house. I must admit, Jena Is very lucky to have a family like that. Their enjoying their lives; Even If their life Is simple. They treasure each other very well.

How I wish that my family Is like that too. However, what's broke Is broke. You can never fix It. If I could describe my family; That would be: A glass that has shattered It's sharp edges. It will never be the same. The only solution Is to buy a new one. But instead of restarting, my Dad decided to end It. He threw some sharp edges away from the others. And that sharp edges Is my mom.

I understand that he's hurt. But how could he even be so selfish?. Doesn't he realized that we still need our mom?

I won't let the same thing happen to Luke. He doesn't deserve to have an incomplete family.

"I'm sure your Dad and Mom can fix It" I tried to comfort him.

"Tell me, Uncle. What does a person mean when they say that their tired and that they think things won't be the same again?" He asked out of no where.

Well It only means one thing. It's either their just tired ;Because of their problems. Or they think that they won't get along anymore. But how could I even tell that to Luke?. I don't want him to feel bad about It.

"Listen to me. Your Dad and Mom just had a misunderstanding. But It doesn't mean that things are over for the both of them. What's important Is that they love you." I explained.

"But my Dad doesn't love me and my mom" He argued.

What made him say that?

"All he cares about Is money.He's always busy In his work" He added.

"That's not true. Your Dad loves you so much; As well as your mom. The reason why he's working so hard Is because he wants to give you a bright future" I hope he understand what I truly mean.

Whatever Marko And Stephanie's problem are; They should really fix It.

"I hope so" he said.

Connor suddenly came In....

"Luke, You need to go home now. Your Dad Is calling me" He went out to answer the call.

"Does your father know that you visit me?" I asked.

"No. I just told him that I'll be going In the mall with Uncle Connor" he replied.

Phew. Thank God for that.

"Why are you not living with us In the mansion?. Do you have any misunderstanding with Dad?" He asked.

It's really hard to explain It to him; But I hope that he'll understand It someday.

"Uhmm. I just need some space" I replied. I hope that he's convinced of what I said.

Connor came In and told Luke that they really need to go.

Luke came Inside Connor's car.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Luke. Marko and your Dad has no idea where you're staying right now. They also don't know about your disguise" He firmly said.

"Thanks Bro" I said.

I waved goodbye at them; As I watched them left.

I really hope that Marko and Stephanie can fix their problem. After all, they have a son that needs them.

Luke doesn't deserve to experience the pain. The pain of having an incomplete family. I don't want him to experience what I've felt before; When I lost my mom.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!:))). Please vote and leave your comments:)). Godbless all of you!

Special shoutouts to:
NikkiWWE1 TayyabaIqbal KittenGirlidk KarenRampaigerBoss Rapunzel092 DianneRiparip PlayingIt snowlve_dina Dolly21195 nathalyyxd