Chapter 29

Jena's POV

Flashback:

I woke up late. I saw Donatello's text; And I hurriedly took a bath. I wasn't able to sleep last night; I was thinking of Jay.

Donatello told me that he and Sir Louie set up for this; I decided to ignore It.

But no matter how hard I try to do so; I always ended up being bothered.

And that was the reason why I got late. Me and Donatello were talking about Jay In the employee's room. I told him that I wasn't able to sleep ; Because I was thinking of Jay. And I don't know why this Is happening to me. Just now he entered our lives; But It feels like It's a year already.

Donatello told me that this Is something I should not ignore. He adviced me to be real to myself. As to our surprise, Jay came In and we immediately stopped talking. Donatello told him that I'm sick; Well as a matter of fact I'm not. He asked me If I'm okay and I lied by telling him that I feel better.

He even offered to walk with me again; But I really want to avoid him. Luckily, Donatello Is here or else I don't know what I' m going to say to him.

While me and Donatello are walking..........

" I hope he didn't hear us talking about him" I sighed. "Tell me. Why do you want to avoid Jay?. He's a nice guy" Donatello said.
"It's hard to explain. But I'll get to the bottom of this" I assured. "If you don't like Jay; It's fine. I'll get him" he chuckled. "You can have him" I said as I rolled my eyes. He looked at me directly. I know what he's trying to do. He's examining me whether or not I'm telling the truth.

"Okay, If you say so" he shrugged. We remained silent as we continued walking.

*End Of Flashback*

"Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked Rain. He's very possissive of his things; And I really hope that he would lend me his laptop.
Well I can't blame him for that, The last time I borrowed his laptop; I chatted on his boss and told him that Rain got drunk that Is why he was absent. That was the day his girlfriend broke up with him. I told the truth to his boss; But I didn't knew that he lied. He told his boss that he's sick. And because of that, his boss reprimanded him. Good thing his boss didn't remove him from his job. That was the reason why he didn't lend me his laptop since that day. And he never got into a relationship; Since his ex girlfriend broke up with him.

"No" he coldly said.

"I just want to log in to my facebook account. Pleaseeeeee" I pleaded.He shook his head and ignored me. "I promise not to chat any of your friends" I added.
He looks unconvinced as he raised his eyebrows. "As well as your boss" I grinned.

"You can use your phone" he said as he was busy reading an article from the internet. "I need to charge my phone; And It will take a long time for that" I defensively said.

"Fine"He said as he gave me his laptop. Is this real? I can't believe It!. He finally allowed me to borrow his laptop?.

"Are you sure?. "I said excitedly.

"Yes. And If I were you I would go straight to your room; Before I changed my mind" He said.

He started counting. "1..2.."

I immediately went out of his sight as I rushed going up the stairs.

I went to my room and locked the door. I immediately log in to my facebook account.

I searched for "Jay Jones" ; A matter of seconds, and I was able to see his profile picture.

He only has one friend?. *Connor Brooks*. And he only has one post.

Jay Jones: (Posted three hours ago). "Some people comea In our lives for a reason".

I decided to add him. I was busy stalking Donatello's timeline; When suddenly I received one notification.

(Jay Jones accepted your friend request).

He's online; So I decided to log out.

Goodluck Jena. Try your best to sleep this time. -- I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!^_^ . Please vote and put a comment. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Godbless all of you:))))