Chapter 28

Randell's POV

I arrived early In the restaurant; And I spotted Donatello In the Kitchen area.

He was wearing his apron and hairnet; When suddenly I showed up.

"Where's Jena?" I asked. Sir Louie told me that Jena always comes early to work. That's how dedicated she Is In her work.

"I don't know either. Let me text her" Donatello said as he was typing In his phone already.

The wooden clock made a loud sound; Which means It Is our opening time already.

"Will you be okay here?" I asked him. I saw three customers going Inside our restaurant. And I don't know how Donatello can manage making the pizzas all by himself.

"I can take their orders and help you here In the kitchen" I offered.

"Don't worry. I can handle this" he confidently said.

I took the orders of the customers and I went back to the kitchen area to give those to Donatello.

"Pepperoni, Cheese, and Vegetable" he said as he was reading the orders. "Okay, I got this" he added.

I saw two more customers going inside the restaurant; And I immediately approached them.

"This place Is better now" The lady with a white dress said as she was looking around.

She must have noticed the big changes In the restaurant; And I'm glad that they like It.

I heared the sound of the bell ringing; Which signals me to go to the kitchen area to get the pizza.

"Here's the pepperoni" Donatello handed me the order.

I served the pepperoni pizza to the first customer. I saw Jena came inside the restaurant; She looks tired. I wonder what happened to her.

She's twenty minutes late. I'll just talk to her later . As for now, Donatello needs her help In making the pizzas; And more customers are going In.

Last night, I went to Connor's house. We were talking about the things that have happened for the past two day; And I'm glad that he's doing well In my dad's company. I also learned from him that Marko, Stephanie( his wife), and Luke will be staying In the mansion with Dad.

They arrived yesterday night. I know that I'm mad at dad; But whatever happens he Is still my father.

Connor told me about Kendra's wedding. It's two weeks from now; I decided not to mind about It. I have nothing to do In her life anymore. The day she broke up with me and ruin our wedding; That's the day that she Is no longer In my life.

The important thing Is that I'm happy right now. I never expected to meet such kind people like Jena, Donatello, and Sir Louie. I will never regret the decision that I made. Well I guess Connor Is right. I need to prove myself to Dad. To become a better man and to find the right girl who will love me.

We were able to make our customers satisfied with our service. After hours of working, the wooden clock made a loud sound again. It's our closing time already.

I wonder If Jena Is okay now. She looks pale a while ago.

I went to the employee's room; To get my bag. I saw Jena and Donatello talking. Well I heared them mentioned my "fake name" ; So I started to wonder If I did something wrong to her.

They suddenly stopped talking; When they noticed me standing near the door.

"Jena Is sick" Donatello defensively said. I guessed he read my mind.

"Are you okay now?" I asked Jena.

"Yes. I feel better now" She said as she was giving an eye contact to Donatello.

I bet there telling something to each other through their "eye contact" with one another.

"I can accompany you again; If It's okay wit-" I wasn't able to continue what I'm saying. "It's okay. Donatello would walk with me this time. Right Donna?" She asked as she emphasized the word "right".

"Oh yes. I would walk with her this time" Donatello said as he was avoiding making an eye contact with me.

"Okay. Just take care of yourselves while walking." I immediately went out of the employee's room. I started walking; going to my home.

It really bothers me a lot. Did I do something wrong to her?. It's really obvious that there hiding sonething from me.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!^_^ . Please vote and put a comment. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Godbless all of you!:)))