Chapter 36

Randell's POV

It's our closing time already. Donatello offered me to eat the seafood pasta with him. Well I need to go to Jena's house; So I decided not to eat with him.

Besides, I made a promise to Jena. I should not disappoint her.

"Okay.Bye" Donatello said. He stayed In the employee's room to eat the pasta. I wonder where Jena Is. I saw her a while ago In the kitchen area; She was removing her hairnet and apron. What's taking her so long?.

I decided to go In the kitchen area again; Suddenly, Jena was about to go In the employee's room. We met halfway.

She looks shocked. Have she seen a ghost? Or Is there a dirt on my face?

She immediately passed by me; As she went inside the employee's room. Well I guess I'll just wait for her.

After a while, She came out of the room. She Is now ready to go home.

"Jay" She saw me sitting outside.

I looked at her; And smiled

"Uhmm. I just want t-o kn-know If you are sti- still going to my house" She stuttered.

I stood up and got my bag. I was about to reply her back ; When suddenly, She began talking again.

"Wait!. I'm not forcing you" She didn't looked at me directly; As she said those words.

"I'll go" I simply said.

She looks nervous and I don't know why. As far as I know, She asked me for a favor; And I allowed. I started thinking deeply. Why Is she so bothered?.

We walked silently on our way to her house. I offered to pay for a taxi cab; But she told me that It would be a waste of money. Since she lives near.

Well this Is not the first time that I'm walking with her. I still remembered the day; When I offered her for a walk. I saw her house; But I wasn't able to remember the way In going there.

After twenty five minutes, we were able to reached her house.

She sighed for a moment; As she opened the front door.

She gave me a signal to follow her; So I immediately followed.

"You can sit down here. I'll just prepare our dinner" She said.

She went to the kitchen; And I don't really have an idea of what's going on.

Did she just said earlier that she'll prepare "our" dinner?. Is this a date?.

Well If It Is a date; She could have just tell me. Now I feel embarassed -_-

I saw a guy going down the stairs. He's young; And I really wonder who he Is.

"You're Jay?" He asked out of no where.

I immediately stood up. "Yes" I answered.

He sat down on the sofa; And I decided to sit on a wooden chair near the front door.

"Come. Sit here" He pointed the small sofa. I followed his order; Without saying a word. After all, This Is not my house.

Now what?. I can see the guy eyeing me from head to toe. I suddenly felt nervous.

Has he seen me before? . Does he know my real identity?

"Look. The reason why I told Jena to invite you here In our house; Is because I want to talk to you man to man" He seriously said.

What Is he talking about?. As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong to Jena.

"What Is It?"  I curiously asked.