Chapter 34

DianneRiparip

Randell's POV

I was standing near the refrigerator. They didn't noticed me; As they were busy talking to each other. I bet there talking something important and private. I wasn't able to hear what Jena Is telling to Donatello; She talks softly; And I guess she did that on purpose.

I didn't mean to go In the kitchen as well. But I suddenly got bored; Waiting In the living room all by myself.

As far as I know, I haven't seen any parent or guardian In Donatello's house.

Was he living alone? Where are his parents or guardian? Does he still have a family?. All of those things are In my mind right now.
I know that It's none of my business; But I'm really curious. Well this Is my chance to personally ask him; Since were not In our workplace anymore. I better grab this opportunity.

I was about to go back to the living room; When suddenly I heared Donatello said the word "LOVE". I turned back and I spotted Donatello touching his head. He looks hurt.

I suddenly asked Donatello If who hurt him. They looked shock as their mouths were wide open. It seems like they've seen a ghost. They look nervous, scared, and panick.

Donatello told me that a cat jumped on his head. I look unconvinced of his answer.

First of all, I was standing there the all time. Second, I didn't saw any cat In the kitchen during that time. And lastly, I'm pretty sure that his not telling the truth. I can see It In his eyes; He's guilty.

I asked him where the cat Is; And he told me that It already jumped outside the window. Well the window he pointed Is open; But I'm still sure that there hiding something. I guess It's a "girl talk" -_-

"Interesting Cat" I said as I gave Jena a suspicion look.

She looks annoyed; And I don't know why. Well In the first place, It's not my fault. She left me alone In the living room. What does she expext me to do? Wait all by myself?.

Plus, It's not my intention to listen to their conversation. I was planning to helped them In the kitchen; And that's where I spotted them talking softly to one another.

I haven't hear any of their conversation; So there's no reason for her to get annoyed.

Donatello changed the topic; As he told us to eat now.

Donatello cooked for us : spagehtti and grill chicken as well. He even baked a chocolate cake for us.

"It's so sad that Sir Louie Is not here" Donatello said.

"Well Sir Louie Is a very busy man. Just always remember that he's like a father to us. And that he cares for us" Jena tried to comfort Donatello.

"Yeah, Jena Is right. I was able to witness for myself; How you treated each other as a real family" I said.

"So stop frowning and give us your beautiful smile sis" Jena cheered.

Donatello smiled and told us to start eating.

I suddenly remember to ask Donatello about his family. If where are they and why aren't they here to celebtrate Donatello's birthday.

"Your pasta tastes so good" I compliment.

"Thanks. I'm glad you liked It" He blushed.

"Jena Is the expert pasta maker. You should taste her seafood pasta." Donatello added

Woah. She must be really good. I suddenly remembered my Uncle Chris.

"Where are your parents?" I asked out of no where.

"I don't have any parents" He said coldly.

It looks like he doesn't want to talk about It. So I decided to stop.

"How about you Jay? Do you have any parents?" He asked curiously.

I wanted to say no. I know that In the reality; I don't have a mom anymore. I don't even know If she's still alive until now. I've been hiring private investigators before; To search for mom. Unfortunately, they weren't able to find her. It turns out that I've wasted plenty of dollars for nothing.

Dad doesn't know that I've tried so much to find mom. As a matter of fact, he even warned me not to do so. But I didn't listened to him; I was still hoping that someday, I would get a chance to see my mom again.

"I don't have a mom anymore" I honestly said.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Donatello said.

"I mean, my mom and dad got separated and I haven't see her for a long time now" I added.

"How about your Dad?" He asked

I suddenly remember how my Dad hurted me emotionally.

"I decided to get out of his life. We had a misunderstanding " I managed to say

Donatello noticed me being sad now; So he decided not to ask anymore.

"You know what Jay?. You're still lucky that you have your Dad with you. Whatever misunderstanding you have with him; I'm sure you can fix It" Jena looked pity at me.

"Thanks. I'll keep that In mind" I smiled In return.

We continued eating; Until finally
Me and Jena decided to go home.

"Thanks for the food" I touched my tummy.

"Your welcome" He winked at me.

"Jena, I advice you to ride In a taxi cab; Since It's pretty dark now" Donatello exclaimed.

Well He's correct. It's already 10 pm. And It's damn dark outside.

She nodded In reply. "I can wait with you here; Until you find a taxi cab" I offered.

Jena looked at Donatello. She sighed and finally agreed.

"How about you?" She asked shyly.

"It's okay. I can find a taxi cab for myself after I get one for you" I assure.

I was able to get a taxi cab for her; And I made sure to get the plate number of the taxi cab she rode on.

After that, I decided to walked all the way to my home. It's really hard to get a taxi cab; Especially If It's late already.

I hope Jena reached her home safely. I don't want any bad thing to happen to her.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys:)). Please vote and leave your comments. Godbless all of you:))