3.First day of Senior Year

Jessie pov

"Get up lazy-bone,"the annoying voice of Gwen woke me up. "Monday?"I asked,she nodded. "Summer had ended and so is your vacation,"she warned, smirking.I looked at the clock and it was already 9.Damn it! "You wake me up at 9?"I glared at her and ran into my bathroom. "At least, I woke you up,"she yelled as she was left in my room.I was late at the first day of school.I'm not a good student who always follows the rules but I don't want to be late in the first day of my senior year. I went down stair  after changing my clothes."Jess,eat your food!"mom screamed but I had no time.I rushed to my red mustang GT and drove to school.

Finally I arrived my school, Beacon Hill High,California.I parked my car then I saw Malia and Amy waving at me.I walked to them. "Hey Jess, you're late girl,"Amy reminded looking at het watch . "Thanks to my sister who woke me up at nine,"I mumbled and they giggled. "Girls!" Kira screamed from the other side of the street then ran to us.We made a group hug.I miss my girls.

Malia Evens, our school most beautiful girl with her dirty blonde hair and is almost 6 feet height.But a pretty face can't help in everything.She's a little bit snobby and mean.She is also a cheerleader together with Kira and me.Her boyfriend is Cameron Dexter, the leader of Empire who is also our school lacrosse captain.All of you might wonder what Empire is.It's a group only for rich, popular and cool kids of our school.It was created by the seniors and we're just keeping the tradition.

Next is Amy,Malia's twin sister who is one of the top students in our school.She is still single saying she doesn't want to date again.Her ex-boyfriend, Justin Brian, cheated her last year and I think the girl is afraid to fall in love again.Unlike her seven minutes older sister,her hair is a little bit darker and she is three inches shorter than her sister.Amy is interested in reading and painting.She spends most of her times in library.But both twins are outgoing and they like to party.

Last Kira Alan, she is a little princess of her parents who are very rich but she is not a good girl at all.She is a member of school's swimming club.Her boyfriend is Max Cooper, Empire's very own journalist whose dad is the chief police officer of Beacon Hill.They are the people who I call best friends.We have known each others since we were young.They know everything about me and i know everything about them.

Unluckily, we fall into the categories called bad,bully,rich and mean but we enjoy our lives.Beside the girls, I have other male friends, Brad Hudson who is the winker of the lacrosse team.And Dylan Foster,the son of my mom best friend.I have known Dylan since I was little.He has three siblings,Ryan who is 2 years older and is in Sydney right now.Tyler,13 and Nora,5.They're like my family.

"O.M.G,you've got tan"Malia announced as she scanned me top to bottom. "Miami, couldn't help, but let me spent my whole summer along its beach,"I smirked at the girls who were jealously staring at my tan. "What about the boys? Are the boys in Miami hot too?"Kira asked with excitement. "Way too hot to handle,"I grinned. "I hate you,"Kira muttered with disappointment. "Why aren't we attending classes anyway?"Amy asked, just like most nerds do, who would be worried over a minute late for class.

"Clam down Amy,it's only three minutes late and, plus, we all know teachers are late on first day,"Malia rolled her blue eyes. "I'm so bored now,"Kira stated. "What are we going to do then?"I asked. "Well, I see them!"Malia pointed to our school very own losers, Sofia Brown, Eva Lewis and Owen Parker who were talking and walking to our way.