20.A blessed night

Jessie~~~

Dylan and I were sitting in the tent.We were looking through the forest below us.I was lost on my thought till Dylan interrupted me. "Jess,I have something to show you,"he said."Here,"he handed me a memory stick. "What's that?"I asked."Open it and you'll see,"he stated.I grabbed my laptop that was near me and I opened the stick.There were pictures.It was taken, the last time both of us came here.I looked at them, carefully. All of us were smiling wide.Dad was carrying me while his other hand was on my mom's shoulder.Scott and Gwen were in front of them.I guessed it was taken by David.He was crazy with camera that time.Dylan and I was the next.We were playing mud. "I wonder if we ate those?"Dylan muttered as he was concerned. "I'm sure, I didn't, maybe you did,"I stuck my tongue out at him. "But you'd never remember,"he smirked back. Then, I found Scott and Ryan.Their arms were on each others shoulders.They were wearing matching Simple Plan Tee shirt because they want people to think them twins even though they had completely different looks.Ryan was a little tan and big while Scott was fair and small. "Guys, the food are ready,"Taylor yelled and we both went out.

Later that night, we had a camp fire. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rebecca, happy birthday to you,"We sang the birthday song as David came in with a cake in his hand.It was written, Happy 47th, Queen Rebecca. Rebecca was surprised when her husband showed up with the gorgeous birthday cake.We were at the top of the mountain and it was impossible to get a cake nearby. But, we all knew David would made the cake to be delivered with a jet. "Oh my god,"Rebecca mumbled as she kissed her beloved soul mate.Then she made a wish before blowing the candles with her little girl, Nora.We all gave her our present.David gave her the key of his latest BMW, mom gave her 'Small Victories',a book of New York bestseller, Anne Lamott who is Rebecca's favorite. Ryan gave her a Charles and Keith red purse while Dylan gave a Rolex Golden Watch, I knew he was saving some money since last summer for his mom.When it was my turn, I handed her the little red box I took.She opened and grinned widely.It was just a fancy hand chain but I wrote her name on it. "It's so beautiful,Jess,thank you,"Rebecca smiled at me. "It's not as expensive as mine," Gwen who gave a Calvin Klein Painted Poppy Scarf said."Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I'm going to sing for our mom.It's called My Girl,"Taylor announced as he sang the old song of Temptations, playing his guitar.

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day.When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May,"Taylor started to sing. Everyone was dancing. David and Rebecca, my mom and Nora. Even Ryan and Gwen danced together.I was looking at them when Dylan interrupted me."Wanna dance?"he smiled, offering his hand. "Sure,"I smiled as I took his hand.And we dance. "I've got so much honey, the bees envy me.I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the tree,"Taylor's sweet voice over whelmed the whole place. "I guess what you'd say, what can make me feel this way, my girl, talking bout my girl,"the lyrics were running in my head when Dylan pulled me closer.His hands were on my waist while mine were wrapping around his neck. "I don't need no money, fortune, or fame, I've got all the riches baby one man can claim," the song went on as we continued to dance.I spin around then he caught me. "Nice catch,"I muttered. "I know I'm good,"he smiled with an arrogant look. "I guess what you'd say, what can make me feel this way, my girl, talking bout my girl,"Taylor ended as we finished dancing.We clapped for Taylor.It was a lovely night.

The Fosters are my another family.My another pair of parents are David and Rebecca who love me as I was one of their own.Even though Scott was gone, I still got Ryan who takes care of me like I was his little sister and Taylor and Nora, my little siblings from another parents.Last, Dylan, my best friend.He is everything I've ever asked for.And the person who can really understand me.I'm lucky enough to be best friend with him.