10.Empire

Shawn pov

I couldn't believe, coach Harris gave me co-captain of Bulldogs.After,i've changed my clothes, Sofia and Eva met me in front of the field. "Hey Shawn,congratulation,"both of them said. "Thanks guys,"I said. "We were about to come to the tryout,but she didn't stop crying,"Eva blurted out. "Eva,"Sofia shoot her a warning look. "Why were you crying? What happened?"I asked Sofia. "Because I wasn't chosen for Foxes and it was all my fault,"she bit her lips. "No, because Jessie did it on purpose,"Eva interrupted. "What did she do?"I asked Eva. "She was Sofia's judge and it was obvious that she did it on purpose to Sofia who was better than the rest,"Eva explained. "Anyway, we're going to Owen's cafe, wanna come?"Sofia asked.I was about to answer but Max and Brad interrupted us.

"Hey man, your moves were cool,"Brad patted in shoulder. "Yeah,you were like a pro,"Max added. "Thanks guys,"I told them. "Oh, hey girls,"Brad smirked at the girls. "Well, I think we better get going. Shawn,if you wanna come meet us at the entrance after school,"Eva said as she and Sofia left. "Wow, you just moved yesterday and already gained some girls?"Max sounded as if he was impressed. "They're just my friends,"I shrugged. "Oh man, being friends with those type of girls is lame."Brad joked. "Hey new guy, wanna come to my party tonight?"Cameron stopped his black Ferrari in front of us. "Yeah, sure."I answered.Then he drove away.

"Cameron is the richest beside Jessie and Dylan.Kids like them, get what they want."Brad shook his head. "He wouldn't invite someone who isn't as cool as him or cooler than him."Max added. "Or, maybe he was thinking of adding you into Empire."Brad grinned. "What is Empire?"I asked with confusion. "Empire is a group only for the richest,the coolest and the prettiest,"Max explained. "And when you're an empire member, you can get whatever you want."he continued. "You can go to any party you want.You can do whatever you want in school and last, you can go to the best university after high school."Max interrupted. "Woah,that's many,"I mumbled. "Alright,I'm gonna pick you guys up at 7 tonight.Bye,"Max smiled and left us.