41.The bad girl's heart

Shawn

"Cam, are you sure you know where your beach house is?" Owen asked Cameron who was driving the mini bus. "Shut the hell up, Owen! My boyfriend knows where to go!" Malia yelled at him from the passenger seat. "Fine then!" Eva yelled back form the middle seat. Dylan was sitting with his new girlfriend, Anna where he met at Paris last Christmas. They were smiling and laughing. Kira and Max were sitting behind them, they were practically making out. Sofia and Amy sat behind the driver seat, talking about their future university. Yeah, they both got into Huston. Behind them was Owen and Brad, chatting about video games. Jess and I sat on the back bench.

"I kinda like this photo then that," Jess mumbled, looking into her phone while leaning her head on my shoulder. "Which one do you think is better?" she questioned.

"You look good in both pics," my answer made her smile. "I'm so excited for the beach house. We haven't been to the beach since the last thanksgiving," she smirked. "That was one hell of a thanksgiving, I'm sure," I seconded and she gave me what on earth look. "Wow. Shawn Anderson is finally starting to swear. Well done, kiddo," she gave me a sarcastic look. "When do you grow up?" I sighed and she stick her tongue out in return. "Never," she stated. We both burst out into laughers.

Finally, we arrived the beach house. It was magnificently beautiful with the beach just in front of the house. After we settled in, we went swimming until the sun went down. Then we had a bon fire on the beach. We played games and now it was Truth and Dare.

"God, I hate this game," Max groaned as the bottle pointed him. "Don't worry bud, I'll be kind to you,"Cameron smirked and everyone laughed. "Truth or" before Cameron finished, Max interrupted him with "Dare!". "C'mon Max, you know Cam makes the worst dare and you still chose it," Kira said in frustration. "I am dare all the way, babe," Max winked at his girlfriend who was glaring at him. "I dare you to go into the water for ten minutes," Cameron announced and everyone cheered. "Dude, it's like seven degree in the water!" Max freaked out. "A dare is a dare, darling," Malia added. "You should've picked True," Amy shook her head, feeling amused. "Fine!" Max groaned and ran into the water.

"God, it is so damn cold! It's freezing outside!"

All of us could hear his faint shouting. "Don't worry Max, we will sing a song for you to kill time!" Owen yelled at him as Brad picked up the guitar and began singing. " I really like you guys," Anna said with her British accent. "We like you too," Jess smiled at her. "I am back!" Max came running to the bottle and spin it with his shaking hand. It was a tense moment before the bottle stopped in front of me. "Alright, truth or dare?" Max, asked as he quickly put on some sweaters. "Dare," I smiled.

"I remember where this is going," he shook his head. "What is it?" Brad asked in confusion. "Alright, I dare you to go to seven minutes in Haven with Jess," he smirked. "That's not fair!" Malia yelled. "They wouldn't come back because they are going to be busy, making out," Kira rolled her eyes. "What? No! We're not!" Jess retorted. "Alright bud, the seven minutes starts now," Cameron smiled after looking at his watch. I garbed Jess's hand and we ran to the beach, away from them.

Minutes later, we were walking side by side, holding hand on the beach. The moonlight reflects the ocean and it was breathtaking. "That's weird, you're taking risks, hero," Jess smirked. "I just want to be with you for a moment. They're annoying sometimes," I explained. "Couldn't agree more," she seconded. I stopped and stared at her eyes.

"You know for the past few months, you have completely changed," I stated. "Like I don't drink much? That's because I'm staying healthy," she said. "I'm glowing and I know it," she winked and I chuckled.

"No. I noticed you letting your guards down and opening up at school," I said. "You become friends with Sofia, Owen and Eva. You even told the headmistress about Haile," I continued.

"So what? Are you falling in love with me again?" she shrugged."I was gonna say I'm proud of you," I answered and she glared at me. "Oh, I forgot. I am proud of myself," I smiled, this time, Jess gave a light punch on my arms. "For keeping up with a bad girl like me?" she raised her eyebrows. I love it when she's mad. She's cute.

"For capturing in the bad girl's heart," I answered. "God, hero, you're so full of yourself sometimes," she sighed. "You're worst than Cameron," she added. "Am I wrong?" I raised my eyebrows, Jess didn't answer but she leaned in and kissed me.

What's more to say, I've finally got the bad girl's heart.

....................................................

My dear readers, thank you for your patience.

Thank you for taking this journey with me to the end.

I hope you get a great time reading this.

Love,

CrazywriterAA