24.What friends are for

Shawn~~~~

"Guys, have you heard that Jess has to quit the cheer leading team?"Brad asked and Cameron nodded."Ms.Holland told her to quit after her injury"Cameron added."She must be upset"Max said.I said nothing just imagined how upset Jess would be."hey Shawn,why you look so quiet?"Max asked."Me?oh nothing,"I replied.Then the girls joined but no sign of Jess."Ms.Holland is so mean"Meline said."What happened?"Cameron said."About Jess.We told her to accept her after she recover but she said no"Kira added."Poor Jess"Brad said."Me too.It's part of her reputation"Max added.After class,I was walking to library."Hey Shawn!"Sofia waved at me from the entrance.I ran to her. Eva was there too."Mr.popular is back now"Eva said."What are you talking about?"I asked in confused. "You're hanging out with the most popular group and so, you're also Mr.Popular"she explained."But he's different"Sofia said as she lightly hit my back.I smiled at her.She gave me a sweet smile..

When I walked pass the practice room,I spotted someone in there.Jess.I walked to her where she was sitting on the floor."What do you want?"she asked facing the floor."You"I answered making her smirked."It's not funny"she muttered."Don't worry,she'll change her mind soon"I said as I sat beside me."How?Do you have a machine that can erase everything in her mind?"she smirked."Nope but you can show her how you've changed into a good girl"I smiled."Into a good girl?Why would I?"she scoffed."Because everyone thinks you're a bad girl"I said."I already know it,"she rolled her eyes."But I'm not.I know you have a good side too,"I said looking at her eyes."You do?"she asked in surprise."Yes.The way you treat me and your friends proved that"I stated."It's not like that I'm good.Because they understand me.I became good because of this reason.And my reputation stands for being bad,remember?"she smiled back.I know she can't be changed that easy but I wanted to help her."At least, you should try",I suggested. "Trying doesn't seem that bad at all,"she nodded in agreement. "Anyway,thanks for cheering me up even though I don't really need someone to cheer me up,"she stated.She was hurt for sure but her ego wouldn't let her be herself."Alright.I gotta go."I smiled and walked away.God,I'm running late for my practice.

"Good job,boys.We'll win this time"Coach told as he walked out the field.I was exhausted."Hey Shawn,wanna go bowling tonight"Max asked."I've some works to do"I answered."Okay then"he smiled.Then I saw the cheer leading team practice.I also saw Jess watching them from afar.I walked to her."hey Jess"I smiled."oh hey Shawn,finished practice?"she smiled."yup.What are you doing here?"I asked."me?oh nothing,I gotta go"she walked away."Shawn,finished practice?"Sofia came out of nowhere."yeah "I said."What are you doing here?"i asked."I came here for Natalie .She's my cousin"she smiled."you mean the girl who took Jess's place?"i asked.Her face turned pale."yeah but i don't want you to think like that.It's not her fault"she said."oh i'm sorry.I didn't mean to"i said."it's okay.c'mon Eva and Josh are waiting us"she dragged me to them.