25.The Confession

Jessie~~~

I'm in my bed,totally boring.It's November,where everyone is busy expect me.Amy is studying for her college entrance while Malia is busy with her painting contest and Kira,with her swimming contest.And the boys,they're too busy with their practices.I'm usually alone.But Shawn always keeps me company.I admit that I have like him since the day we met but now,I'm deeply fall in love him.For him,I'm just a friend. "Gwen and Jess,come here for a second,"the voice of mom brought me back to reality. "What's up mom?"I asked sliding down the stair."Mom,is she your daughter or a monkey?"Gwen sighed.I gave her a smirk. "Girls,I want to tell you something,"mom smiled. "What's that?"we asked in unison."I've got a promotion!!"she squeezed."Congratulation mom!!"we did a group hug."But I turned it down"she continued."What?"we asked in shock."Yes.The boss told me to go to New York if I got promotion"she added."But I can't live without my angels"she smiled.For a moment,I felt guilty for mom.She had sacrificed everything to us.I know this is her dream job and she deserved better than this.But part of me was relief that she doesn't go away from us anymore.

Later that evening, Dylan and Cameron showed up at my house, dragging me into the bowling club.Malia,Amy and Kira were already there. "It's been a while we don't hang out,"Cameron stated as he threw his arms around his girlfriend. "You know what? The rumors say that Empire is ruining,"Amy said. "No.It isn't,"Kira smiled,staring at Brad,Max and Shawn walking to us.We started the match.It was boys against girls.Dylan was the judge."Now,it's our turn"Malia said and started to throw the ball."6!"Kira yelled."It's a little close"Cameron smirked at his girlfriend."Now,it's me"Kira said and threw the ball."8!"Bard yelled."How many marks different?"I asked."10"Max answered."Now,It's Shawn's turn"Amy announced.Shawn threw the ball."Holy god!Strike!"Brad and Max jumped in happiness.Wow,he's good."Good job"Cameron smiled."Isn't too soon to happy?"Jess smirked."c'mon Shawn,make another strike"Cameron added.I threw the ball but unfortunately,it fell to the bar."it's my turn"Jess smirked.She threw the ball and strike.She's good."that's my girl"Kira smirked."c'mon another time!"Malia cheered.Jess threw the ball again and strike!

"We did it!"the girls made a group hug."I'm sorry"I told the guys."it's okay"they said."hey Jess,could you take Shawn home tonight?I have a date"Max asked gesturing his head at Kira who was talking with Alex."Alright"she nodded.We walked to her yellow hummer."nice car"i said."thanks.my dad gave me"she smiled.We hoped into her car.

I drove my car to Shawn's house.But i knew something wasn't right.It was my heart,beating so fast.I suddenly hit the brake and stopped the car."What's wrong?"Shawn asked in confusion.I tensed for a while.Finally,I took the courage,"I like you and lets go out"I said,receiving his widened eyes."Seriously?"he raised his eyebrows and that the expression I expected at least."Do you think i'm kidding?"I raised my eyebrows and our eyes met.He blushed and quickly took his eyes away from me.Suddenly,the car became so hot.

"So,what do you think of my question?"I asked,taking my eyes away from him.I swear my embarrassment was killing me.And he sighed."I'm sorry Jess,I can't date you"he said looking through the window."Why?wait...Are you a gay?"I asked with my eyes wide."What?No,i'm not a gay."he explained."Oh"was the only thing I said as I finally understood my situation.But i'm not going to give up yet."Is there any girl you like?"I whispered."No,there isn't"he said."Then why don't you want to date me?I mean i'm one of the hottest girls in the school and there's no one who doesn't want to date me.Except you"I stated.I don't even know why I'm doing this.

"I can't date you because you're a bad girl.I don't want to see my girlfriend bullying other people or talking back to teachers,"he said."oh is that a reason?"'i smirked since i was very angry."i'm sorry but we can still be friends,right?"he asked."we'll see"i said."i think i have to walk.bye"he said and jumped out of my car.He walked away.Why did i confess him so fast?"What's with that face?"Gwen asked as she noticed the anger in my face."Nothing"i said and went inside my room.I cried the rest of the night.I have never been rejected.