7.That new guy

Jessie pov

"What?"he asked not sure what to say. "I haven't see you around.Are new here?"I asked walked to him.He was tall and handsome.His blue eyes brightened as I moved closer. "There's none of your business if I am new here or not,"he answered. "Then, why it has to be your business if we're bullying them or not?"I scoffed and the girls cheered me. "Because I hate bullying,"he said.Now,he seemed pissed. "Does that mean you hate bullies too?"I stared into his blue eyes. "Yes, I do,"he looked back right into my eyes. "Alright,girls,I think we can step back for the one who wants to play a hero,right?"I smirked and the girls laughed. "What?"he asked in confused. "We'll see you again,Hero"I winked then walked away. "So long,loser,"Malia added as the four of us went back to the class.

"That new guy was hot,"Kira squeezed. "I know right"Malia nodded in agreement. "And he seemed nice,"even Amy agreed. "What about you,Jess?Any opinion on the new guy?"Malia asked. "Not really,"I shrugged. "C'mom prank star,we all saw the way you looked at him,"Amy stated. "Just like he was Tom Cruise,"Kira sticked her tongue out and the twins giggled.I gently slapped her shoulder.Tom Cruise is my celebrity crush and I still like him even he is 24 years older than me. "What are you guys laughing at?"Cameron interrupted.Dylan and Max were behind him. "Oh, it's about the new guy.Jess said, he looked like Tom Cruise,"Malia informed her boyfriend. "No.I didn't!" I interrupted."I haven't heard about the new guy,"Max stated and Dylan nodded in agreement. "You'll see.We just met a guy who doesn't know us,"Kira explained.

Then I saw Brad and the new guy entered the class.The seated were all filled and there was one seat left, it was in front of me.He searched around to find the other seats,last,he had no choice but to sit in front of me.Mr.Miller entered the class. "I think we have a new student here,"he said. "So, where is he?"he asked. "Here, sir."he answered and stood up. "Okay.Introduce yourself,"Mr.Miller said. "Hello everyone, I'm Shawn Anderson.And I'm from Canada.I hope we all have a great time here,"he said then sat down.Well,he's not a talkative person at all.Mr.Miller was teaching about the second World War, but I was distracted by Shawn's broad back.He seemed interesting. "Miss.Williams?"I was interrupted by Mr.Miller. "Yes,"I answered. "What did I say about this topic?"he asked. "Excuse me?"I questioned him because I didn't know the answer.I could feel every eyes were on me. "Jessie,is it about the beginning or the ending of the Second World War?"he gave me hints but I still didn't know. "The beginning?"I said and a disappoint look on his face. "I'm afraid that it is not Miss.Williams.So, please visit the principal office after class,"he said then continued his lessons.How great.I was just humiliated in front of Shawn.That's sucks.