28.Hidden parts

Shawn pov
It's been a month that I left Empire.The good thing is I've got time to spend with Sofia and the others.The bad thing is the whole Empire gang hates me expect Brad.It was algebra and I'm on the same class with Sofia.Mr.Johnson was explaining the problem when his phone rang.After he hung up the phone,his expression dropped."Umm Miss.Brown,your little brother has been hospitalize,"he stated and Sofia was shocked.Sofia has a 3 years old little brother named Liam and she loves him so much.Unfortunately,he has a congenital heart defect.
She quickly got up and ran out of the room."She doesn't bring her car today,"someone said."I think I'll go with her,Sir."I said and Mr.Johnson nodded in approval.I ran after Sofia.She was so fast,luckily I caught her up."Sofia,wait!"I yelled,she stopped running."Shawn,I have to go to him now.But I didn't bring my car today."she muttered."I brought mine.Come,I'll take you to the hospital,"I said and she nodded.The ride to the hospital was silent.Though she didn't say a word,I can sense her tears."Hey,don't worry too much.He's gonna be fine,"I said."I hope so.He's just a baby and he doesn't deserve all of this,"she sighed."It was all my fault,"she continued."It's not your fault.I mean some of us were bron this way,"I shrugged."He would be normal if I didn't try to abort him!"Sofia almost yelled.After that,the whole car fell into silent.
I didn't know Liam was her son.What happened to her?Mostly,is he Scott's?
After about fifteen minutes,Sofia finally spoke."My mom didn't want anyone to know about me and Liam."
"She wants us to live as sibilings so that our social lives will be easy.I was scared when I learnt that I was pregnant,"she sighed.
"There's a lot you need to know about me,"she continued.And we reached the hospital in time."Thanks for the ride,"Sofia said as she ran into the hospital.What if Liam was Scott's? should I let Jess know?Or maybe Sofia can handle this on her own.