11.Party at Cameron's

Jess pov

I was at Cameron's.The party was crowded as always.Some were dancing, some were chatting.Some drinking. "Hey Jess,why aren't you drinking?"Amy asked as she sat beside me.She was already drunk. "I don't feel like drinking."I shrugged. "Girls, wanna here some joke?"Cameron interrupted us with Malia who was already drunk. "Why everyone here is drunk and insane?"I sighed then I spotted Dylan who was standing next to the bar.I walked to him. "Dylan, if you want to make a move, you shouldn't stand like a statute right here,"I joked as I went near him. "who said I was making a move?"he questioned. "Oh I thought you were staring at that guy,"my eyes narrowed to the guy in front of the pool.It was obvious that he was a gay.

"Ahm.No thanks,"He smirked.A bunch of laughers came from Cameron and the guys.I noticed Shawn too. He was smiling at another Cameron's same old jokes."C'mom,lets join the others,"I dragged Dylan to them. "The two lovebirds are back,finally,"Max smirked and I gently slapped his back. "And then,"Cameron began to start a new joke. "Shut the hell up, Cameron or I'm gonna rip your face,"Malia glared at her own boyfriend.We all bursted out into laughers.

"Alright,alright,clam down and lets play truth or dare,"Kira said with excitement. "Let the game begin!"Cameron said as he brought the bottle then spun it.The bottle pointed Max."Alright,bud,truth or dare?"Cameron asked. "Truth,"Max answered. "Okay.What did you think about Kira when you first met?"Cameron questioned. "That she was totally a bitch,"Max answered.The whole group laughed expect Kira. "That was what i exactly thought about you,too.That you were such a jerk,"She glared at him.Max spun the bottle again and it went to Malia. " Alright, truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare!"she answered confidently. "I want you to slap Cameron face for ten times. And sweetie, don't be too soft," Max smirked. "That's not fair," Cameron complained. "However, dare is a dare," Max added. "Alright, you'll be dead next time," Malia warned and started to slap her loving boyfriend for ten times. Everyone laughed even Shawn smiled. Our eyes met but he quickly avoid it. I could see him blushing. "Now, Jess!" Kira smiled. I wasn't aware the bottle pointed me.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked. "Truth," I answered. "Do you want to date someone else these days?" Meline asked. I was tensed. It's been a long time I've dated. I don't even remember my last boyfriend's name. "Not yet," I answered. "Jess, tell the truth. I know you're hiding something," Kira added. "What? I'm not," I retorted. "Hey, you know the rules and, also, the punishments. Of coure,I do.These guys can create the most awful punishments in the world.Like eating something while watching a video full with loads of poop analysis, running the entire town in your under wear and stuffs that are worse than that. "Since you choose truth, you have to tell the truth,"Cameron added. "So there is anyone you like these day?"he continued. "Alright, I have. But I don't think he likes me,"I said, looking Shawn with a smirk.He was surprised but he didn't show it. I spun the bottle again it went to Brad. "Well, Bradley truth or dare?"I asked. "Dare,"he answered. "I want you to run through the entire house only in your underwear" the girls giggled. The boys laughed at poor Brad because the house was crowded, but he kept his promise. He did what he was told. He spun the bottle, then it went to Shawn. Brad smirked at me. I know that meaning. "Shawn, truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare," Shawn answered.