12.Seven minutes in Hell

Shawn pov

"I want you to stay seven minutes in heaven with Jess on that wardrobe,"Brad said while pointing at the big wardrobe in front of us.Suddenly,I regretted my choice of saying,'dare'.How could I become so stupid?I looked at Jessie who was surprised at Brad's words.Everyone was surprised. "I can't do that,"I shrugged. "Me neither,"She added. "Then the two of you will get punishment," said Cameron. "Getting punishment is better than staying in the wardrobe with her,"I mumbled. "Excuse me, I don't want to be in the same wardrobe with you too,"Jessie retorted. "Alright guys, don't fight. The punishment is the same as your task or maybe worse,"Max threatened. "C 'mon , it's only just playing.Just 7 minutes in heaven which we used to play in our childhood," Brad added.Jessie was about to say something but I grabbed her hand and walked to the wardrobe. The others cheered.I ignored them and opened the door of the wardrobe.Jessie rolled her eyes and entered the wardrobe first,I followed her.Then Brad closed the door.

The wardrobe wasn't large enough for the two of us.My back was touching the wall of the wardrobe while Jessie was facing me.Because of my height, her face was near my chest.And we were so close that I could smell the sweet scent of her strawberry blonde hair.It was just like strawberry."I really hate this situation,"she muttered under her breath. "I am not happy about this situation either,"I rolled my eyes. "You should've choose the truth instead of dare,"she frowned. "Can't you do anything expect blaming?"I questioned.This girl really is pissing me off. "No,I can't and why are you so mad every time we meet? Do you hate me that much?"she asked looking at me. "No, I don't hate someone who I just met yesterday. I just don't like you,"I answered.I'm the kind of person who don't think before speak.I just honestly said what I think about her.People say that my mouth has no filter and it was right. She didn't say anything back.

The door opened and we saw Dylan. "Time's Up,"Dylan told us.We headed to our seats and continued the game. The rest of the party went well.And they accepted me as a member of Empire. It was already 11, when I was back home.I lied down in my bed.Then,my mind went to Sofia and Eva.Damn it.I totally forgot about going to Owen's cafe with them.I dialed Sofia's number. "Hey Shawn, what's up?"her sweet voice came across the phone. "Sofia, about this evening, I was totally forget about Owen's cafe.I'm sorry,"I sighed. "It's okay.I know you wanted to go to Cameron's party.How was the party? Was it fun?"she asked. "Almost fun,"I answered. "Almost? What does that mean?"she questioned.I recalled the memories of me being stuck in the wardrobe with the one and only Jessie Maxwell. "Nothing,"I shrugged. "Okay then,bye.I've some works to do,"she said. I said, "Bye," and hanged up the phone.I have been into seven minutes in heaven before, it was fun but this time, with Jessie, it was really annoying.It was nothing but seven minutes in hell.