33.Shocked

Jess pov

"Good grace, you skipped thanksgiving dinner with the Fosters and you made me opened the gate at 4 in the morning," my loving big sis, Gwen complained as she opened the gate for me. "Where have you been anyway?" she yawned. "I was having some quality time," I smiled, reminiscing the kiss Shawn and I have shared. "Ryan and I had some quality time too," Gwen blushed. "What?" I asked in surprised. "He's back and he asked me to be his girlfriend," she said. "And what did you say? Definitely not a No, aren't you?" I smirked and she nodded. I took her into a hug, "I'm happy for you," I whispered knowing she had been in love with Ryan since we were kids. I wish Scott was here too.

My mind went to Liam. I have to tell my family about him. "Actually, Gwen, I have something to say," I announced as we broke the hug, "What is it? Can't you wait till morning? I'm still sleepy," she yawned again. "Sofia has a son. He's Liam and he's currently in hospital," I stated and she nodded bluntly. "Why are you telling me about her all of sudden? I thought you guys hate each others," she shrugged.

"Liam is Scott's son," I sighed and my sister eyes widen. "What?" she blurted out. "Sofia gave birth to Scott's son and has kept him away from us," I said. "We have a nephew, Gwen," I nodded as tears slipped down from my sister's eyes. "Oh my god, do you think Scott got a chance to know about it?" she said. "Maybe he didn't even get a chance," I sighed and my sister broke into tears. "My poor little brother," she sobbed. I just hold onto her as my sister cried her heart out.

Morning came and so is breakfast. The breakfast was quite. "What's going on? You all seem down," mom stated. "And Jess, where have you been last night?" she questioned. "I, I was visiting a friend," I answered. "Gwen, are you sick? You're so quite this morning," mom shot Gwen a question. Gwen took a small breathe. "Mom, there's something you need to know," she sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"What is it?" mom asked, and I could see how worry my mom is. "Scott had a son," I stated, receiving a jaw drop from my mom. "What are you talking about?" she muttered. "Honey, this isn't funny using your dead brother as a prank," she chuckled. But none of us laughed with her. "Is that true?" mom asked as tears building up her eyes. "Mom, we have to see him," Gwen left her seat and walked to mom, before wrapping her arms around her. Mom sobbed under her arms. I had to walk away since the sense was braking my heart. What are we going to do? Will Sofia let us meet him if I apologize everything? The point is my big ego was against it and I'm torn in between. I need my brother.