6.I hate bullying

Shawn pov

I went to the kitchen for breakfast. "Morning,honey"Mom smiled as she sat on her seat. "Where's dad?"I asked. "He doesn't want to be late on his first day at work,"mom replied.Dad already left to work. "Mom, I think I can't go to school today,"Betty came out with her broken glasses in her hand. "Oh god,sweetheart,I'm gonna make you another one,"mom said and looked at the clock.It was already 8:30. "Shawn, could you go to school on your own today?I have to make Betty's glasses before 9,"mom said. "It's okay.mom.I'm gonna bring my bike,"I stated. "Okay sweety.Now,Betty,come,we have to meet the optimist before 9,"mom said and left the house with Betty.I took my bike and rode to school.

Beacon Hill High School, I saw the name.The school was big with its three building.I left my bike at the entrance and walked into the school.I saw many students in the compound.Some were reading, some were talking then I saw something strange.It was a group of girls.Seemed like they were fighting.But I was wrong, they were bullying the fat girl and the girl with glasses.The tall dirty blonde girl tried to beat the fat girl but the girl with the glasses stopped her .Unfortunately,she accidentally pushed the tall girl and the girl fell down.The strawberry blonde girl stepped out and raised her hand to slap the girl with glasses.I couldn't stand it anymore.I hate bullying more than anybody.It reminded me of Matt, who had been bullied by the whole school.

"Stop!"I yelled.All of them looked at me. "Excuse me,it's none if your business,"the girl who fell down before stated. "Then why are you bullying them?"I asked. "Because we'd like to,"the other girl said.But she looked exactly like the dirty blonde one, only her hair was a little bit darker. "But don't you know this school is against bullying?"I remarked. "Every school has bullies even they're against bullying,"the other girl added. "That's why you tried to beat them? Because you like bullying"I asked them and they didn't say anything. "Hey,hero!"finally,the strawberry blonde spoke.I looked at her.Her eyes were green but she covered them with dark eye liners,her face was flawless but she act it tough.She looks beautiful but with unacceptable and awful manners.She looks like nothing but trouble.