27.What goes around comes around

Jess pov
"And here we go again,"Malia rolled her eyes as Shawn took Sofia and left the crowd.I was numb.I still can't believe he actually said like that.I noticed people were back to their daily choas."Not this time again.Everyone who hangs out with him,I'll kick them out of Empire,"I stated as I left to my car.I wasn't planning to attend the next period since I was so angry.I need to take this out.How dare he!
I walked to my car and drove whatever the road lead.The cold breeze touched my face as I drove along the Beacon Hill famous high way.Part of me was angry because Shawn stood up for Sofia.And yet part of me was upset because he hates me now.I don't know how to make this up.I don't know how to make things right.It hurts me everytime I see Sofia.Scott didn't deserve that.He should be attending his dream college.He should be hanging out with us.He should be making his teenage memories.Instead,he had to leave this world so soon.There's still more of life for him to explore and experience.I slammed the brake and stopped the car.Tears flowed through my eyes as I cried hard.I miss my big brother.I miss Scottie....

"Honey,where have you been all day?"Mom questioned as soon as I got home."At school"I lied and went upstairs.I lied on my bed,thinking about Shawn.He humiliated me in front of the whole school.As much as I liked him,anger flowed through my body.He should know his place.I got a phone from Amy."Hey,what's up?"I questioned."Have you heard the news?"she asked."What news?"I mumbled."There's an article about Scott on the Empire's website."she informed."Saying he cheated Sofia multiple times before his death,"she continued.Who in the world posted something like that? "It was long ago and why someone posted something like that?"I shrugged."I don't know,Jess.But people are pitying Sofia right now."she sighed.I can't believe this is happening.Sofia was once a bad bitch just like me.She was popular and she went to every parties in town.Hang out with boys and not to mention cheated Scott so many times.Scott was just like her too.It was like fire meets fire.And now the whole school thinks Scott was the only cheater when Sofia is playing innocent.This is not fair."Tell Brad to hack the ID and send it to me.I'm gonna destroy whoever posted it."I stated as I hanged up the phone.
My fingers moved to the caller ID named Shawn.I paused for a while.I wanted to call him and tell him that I'm sorry but my ego won't let me.And why should I feel sorry for him?He stood up for Sofia who killed my brother.While debating with myself,a message popped up.It was from Brad,sending me the ID of the one who posted about Scott.
Haile Parker,the loving twin sister of Owen Parker a.k.a. Sofia's gay best friend.This is going to be so much fun.