21.Lab Partners

Shawn~~~

After a boring class of Mr.Jackson,we were sitting in the park.Brad and the guys can't stop talking about the beach.Then Dylan joined us. "Hey man, how was the climbing?"Brad asked Dylan. "Everything went great,"Dylan answered. "Wait? Is that all?You should probably tell us in details,"Cameron said. "Yeah, like you guys went to there at 8 or how many times, you ate or went to the toilet,"Max interrupted. Dylan gave him what on earth look. "Maybe, you can skip the toilet parts, it's disgusting anyway,"Max shrugged as he noticed Dylan's face. "But, tell us what you did? It was your mom's birthday right?"Brad asked and the rest nodded. "Yes, and we had a good time.That's all,"Dylan answered and walked away. "This guy is definitely lying,"Cameron shook his head.I knew what Cameron meant.Dylan likes Jess.It's obvious and everyone knows expect Jess who would always say that he is her best friend.Is she blind or maybe she's just pretending. Then we had a chemistry class.Jess was also there.After class, she and I was chosen to be partners. "So do the homework and you have to give me this Friday"Mrs Grundy said as she walked back to her office, I heard all sighs.Jessie walked away without saying noting.She couldn't do this to me. "Where're you going?"I asked. "Home,"she answered. "Then how about the homework?"I asked in confused. "You do it,"she answered. "Wait, it's a teamwork,"I remarked. "Nobody cares it's a teamwork or not,"she rolled her eyes. "Plus, you can get Sofia for help,"she added and walked away but I grabbed her hand. "What the,"she retorted but I interrupted,"No, you're my partner and you have to help me,"I stated."In your dream, loser,"she snapped back. "C'mon Jess, you're not going home until we finish this,"I smiled, dragging her into library. "You're an idiot,"she muttered under her breathe but she came with me to the library.

I have no idea on how bitch Jessie can be.We were in the library.I was searching the information while she was messing around.I knew all eyes were on us since she was the surprise visitor of the school library.She didn't care and kept chewing her gum while chatting on her phone.I ignored her and focus on the lessons but she should help me right now. "I can't stand this!"she broke the silent.I was surprised, so I asked, "What are you talking about?" "Sitting like this and without doing nothing,"she replied. "Then why don't you help me?"I asked. "Why would I?I don't want to help you,"she said as she prepared to leave. "Wait Jess,why are you making things difficult?It will be okay once you just help me,"I snapped. "Yeah only if I understand those,"she told me narrowing her eyes on the books scattered on the table before she walked away.I was wrong scolding her in front of many people.She was mad at me.
"Dude, you really shouldn't do this.People like you will know how to do this project but people like Jess,we can't expect anything like that.We're not those type of people who are interested in lessons,"Brad said, shaking his head when I told him everything. "I think she's mad at me,"I said and he nodded. "What should I do? What do you think?"I questioned.

"Maybe you should tutor her,"Brad answered. "Tutor her?"I asked. "Normally, most of the students are bad in Chemistry and Jess is one of them including me,"he smiled. "And, you're not,"he added. "But I don't think she'll like this idea,"I said in a worry. "At least, you should try, I mean for your homework,"he added and I nodded.That evening, I went to Jess's house.I met Gwen. "Hey Shawn, what are you doing here?"she smiled. "I'm here to meet Jess,"I answered. "Alright,wait here,"she gestured her hand to the sofa.She went upstair.I heard the door shut.Then, Jess went downstair. "What the hell are you doing here?"she asked. "I'm here to apologize,"I answered. "No thanks,"she snapped. "I think I could help you in Chemistry if you want," I said.She seemed surprised. "Is it a way to tell someone that you're good in Chemistry?"she smirked. "I'm serious Jess,"I said. "No, you're Shawn,"she smiled.I was relieved when I saw her smile. "Do you want to tutor me?"she questioned. "Yeah if it is okay for our homework,"I stated. "Well, okay.For homework,"she smiled.