14.The bullies

Shawn pov

"Guys, are you okay?"Brad asked in a worried. "Yes,"we answered in unison.Brad helped me to get up while Jessie got up with the help of Dylan. "That was closed,"Cameron said. "Are you okay?"Dylan asked Jessie and she nodded. "Now, what's with that again?"Malia told Eva. "We did nothing."Eva answered. "But don't you know, you guys don't belong here?"Kira smirked facing Eva. "This is public place,"Sofia said. "Sweet pie, are you sure?"Cameron smirked at her. "Your parents bought this place but it doesn't mean you can decide who to come,"Own mumbled. "Yeah, you're right but this place is exactly not for the losers,"Cameron remarked and the rest laughed, expect Sofia, Eva and me.I don't like this situation. "Aren't you embarrassed for what you did?"Jessie stated as she stood in front of Sofia. "Guys, why can't you leave them alone?"I said as I stepped in front of Sofia facing Jessie.Her eyes widened. "What?Wait,Shawn,are you protecting them?"Brad asked in amused tone. "Oh my god,someone is lucky,"Kira added and they bursted out into laughers.

"Are you gonna hang out with these losers?"Amy asked. "They're also my friends,"I answered. "Wait,bro,you can't hang out with them if you hang out with us,"Max explained. "Yeah, they're just losers and they don't deserve to be friends with someone like you,"Cameron added. "Then what about you guys?Bullies?"I asked in disappointment. "No, we're not.We're just limiting the standard between us and them, the losers,"Max answered. "C'mon,just leave them.We have more fun than they do,"Brad said as he put his arms around my shoulders. "I'm sorry but you can't control my life, my social life,"I told him back.Brad seemed surprised while the others did too. "Well, I think we're gonna lose a friend and a member at Empire now,"Dylan smirked then he walked away.The others followed him.Only the four of us left.

"You don't have to do like this,"Sofia sighed. "It's okay.I can hang out with you guys, right?"I asked them and they nodded. "C'mon,lets go to the cafe,"Owen suggested and we headed to the cafe near the park.We ordered two apple juice, one coke and one lemonade. "I'm glad that you picked us instead of them,"Eva stated. "Yes.Everyone wants to hang out with them and you, you're one of a kind,"Owen added.He seemed satisfied."I'm just doing the right thing,"I shrugged.We were chatting till the sun goes down. "Hey,Shawn,could you please send Sofia home?I've got some works to do."Owen requested after checking his phone.Eva was already gone,just me, Sofia and him left. "But ,you were supposed to take me home?"Sofia told her best friend. "Sorry Sofie, Halie told me to pick her up at her work, Bye Guys, gotta go!"Owen said as he ran outside.