15.One of a kind

Jessie pov

"I thought he was smart,"Cameron said before pecking a kiss on Malia. "Yeah babe,me too,"Malia added. "Everyone wants to be in Empire but he was different.Is he crazy?"Amy asked in confused. "No, he was one of a kind.The kind of people,who would do anything for what he believes.Just like he made everyone amazed at the tryout,"Dylan added. "I don't want to agree that.He was just dumb and clueless,"Amy added. "Coke and orange juice please,"Kira ordered the waiter.I noticed Brad was quite.Yeah,he must be.He and Shawn had been hanging out since the day Shawn moved here, so he must be really surprised. "Hey Brad,wanna eat fries?"I offered mine. "Sure,"he replied then took my food.I was really feeling strange.Is it because of Shawn choosing Sofia instead of us?No,it is because I was worrying I don't have much time to see him at school.Things were great when he was in Empire.Even though it was only two weeks and we don't talk much, I've got to spend my time with him, together with my friends.Now, it's all gone.

"Why are you so quite lately? What's wrong?"Dylan asked.Of course,even though no one notices,it's Dylan.He notices every little thing. He is the only person who can tell what's going on as if he can read my mind.No wonder why this guy is my best friend. "I'm just tired,"I replied. "But we did nothing tiring,"Kira corrected. "Of course not, just imagine, the guy who you have a crush on left you because of a loser,especially,Sofia,"Max blurted out and Kira slapped his back with a warning look. "What? I'm just telling the truth,"he retorted. "Just eat your food,dumbass,"Kira put a cluster of fries into his mouth. "No, I didn't have a crush on him and I feel nothing,"I shrugged hoping they wouldn't notice my lies. "I'm glad, you feel nothing, if not, you'd be hurt,"Dylan smiled at me and I smiled back.We enjoyed the rest of the evening, chatting and messing around.I''m in my bed, listening to my favorite song.

"Jess,dad's here,"Gwen said then she left.Why is dad here? Isn't he suppose to be in LA?When I went down stair, I saw my dad. "What are you doing here?"I asked.Yeah.My mom already left the house when she saw my dad.Gwen is dad's little girl and she'll always be but me, I'm out of his league. "I was here for my works then I wanted to see you guys,"he smiled at me. "Can we go for a dinner tonight?"he requested. "Sure,dad,"Gwen smiled. "But I don't want to go,"I interrupted. "What? What's wrong with you?"Gwen asked me. I said, "Nothing."

"Jess,if you don't want to go outside, we can order something here,"dad suggested. "I think that's a great idea,"Gwen agreed. "No thanks.I'm coming with you,"I sighed. "So that mom doesn't have to see you,"I continued.His face impression changed but he said nothing. "She's always like that.Ignore her,"Gwen muttered at him.I rolled my eyes and went into my room to change my clothes.To be honest, I didn't want to go.I hate him.He left us on my seventh birthday and now, I'm already 17.He promised me to come back but he didn't keep his promise.He cheated on mom.It became worse when he married to Vivian, only a few months after his divorce.Mom was hurt and that was the reason she raised us alone.Unlike me, Gwen seems to feel nothing about dad.Maybe,she is mature.Whatever, I won't forgive him.