16.Freddie's party

Shawn~~~

Only three weeks left for the match and we were trained more and more.Coach Harris was eager to win. I've got a lot of friends lately but I still hang out with Owen, Eva and Sofia, even no one literally cares about them.They're good friends and they shouldn't be treated like this.Brad hangs out with me again since we're on the same team as well as Cameron,Max and Dylan.But Dylan can be a jerk sometimes.Anyway,he's  my teammate. "Hey man, we have practice tonight,"Brad announced. "Again?" I asked. "Again," he nodded. "We have to practice hard.We have only one month left,"Dylan reminded.He was always serious. "Yeah and I heard the cheerleaders will come too,"Cameron smirked. "I know what you mean."Max smirked. "Now, lets practice,"Dylan ordered.We continued practice.After practice, the cheerleaders entered the field but they were in a normal outfits.I spotted Jessie.She saw me but ignored me.

We went to a Chinese restaurant which was nearly closed.An old man came out with a smoke in his hand.His face was rough and tough. "Hiram, it's so good to see you,"Freddie hugged that man with the biggest smile.Then,he took the man a few feet away from us, as if they were talking privately.Cameron followed and gave the man a few money, I guess.The man nodded. "Okay, tonight, It's all yours,"he said and left the place."Look what I've got!"Freddie took out two beers cans.Everyone cheered. "I thought it was legal,"I muttered at Brad. "Yes, it is, but not now.This is Freddie's family restaurant but it is his right now,"he explained. "Guys, you can do whatever you want here.Tonight, this place is ours,"Freddie told as he kissed one of the cheerleaders.Hulk a.k.a Keith went on the stage and opened the music."Alright,now we have Kira to sing for us.Kira,sing for us!"Keith said. "Kira!Kira!Kira!"Jessie and Malia cheered.The others followed.Kira went to the stage. "This song is dedicated to my girl,Jess.It's call give your heart a break,"Kira announced and started singing.Everyone gone wild.Some danced, some drunk.

I grabbed the beer, opened it and took a slip.The heat slipping through my throat was just like fire.Then Jessie stood in front of me.I could tell she already had the beers. "Hey hero, I thought you wouldn't come to place like this,"she smirked. "I usually don't,"I answered. "But, I'm regular to a place like this.Wild and free and nothing to worry,"she smirked. "I think you're drunk,"I told her. "Me?No,I'm not.Watch me,"she said as she took my drink and drank it. "Hey, that was my beer,"I said in annoyance. "What?Are you trying to scare me? Too bad I'm not afraid of you,"She smirked.Kira continued to sing another song.Jessie sat beside me and drank another beer.I don't know much about her but I could feel the sorrow in her eyes.She was lonely.

"Hey hero, can I tell you something?"her voice brought me back to asked. "What do u want to talk about?"I asked."I think I kinda like you,"she said.My eyes widened. "Wait,what?"I asked in shock. "Gotcha! That was a joke,"she laughed. "What?"I asked still confused. "Well, do you want to be my friend?"she asked. "Just accept it or I'm gonna drink another beer,"she threatened."Alright.Lets be friends,"I sighed as I didn't want her to get drunk too much.I went out to get fresh air for a moment.when I got back, Jessie was already sleeping. "Jessie,Jessie,wake up," I called her but she was too drunk to be awake.When I tried to call the others, I found no one.Only Brad and Max were left, sleeping and drunk.I didn't think she'd wake up.So,it was on me.I had to take her home.I walked to Brad. "Hey Brad,"I woke him up. "What?"he answered with half asleep. "Do you know where Jessie's house is?"I asked. "Umm? Jess's house? Umm, it's only a two blocks away from here.Her house is the first one when you enter the street,"he answered.I nodded him and carried Jessie to my car.

I drove to her home.She was sleeping silently.I was bewitched by her beauty and charm.I stopped in front of her house.It seemed big.I carried her in front of her house.I rang the bell.A brunette girl opened the door.She looks like Jessie, "Hi I'm Gwen,Jess's sister.Come in,"she smiled. "Hi I'm Shawn,"I smiled back. "She is always like this."Gwen shook her head as she lead me to Jess's room.I placed her in her bed then headed outside. "Thank you, Shawn, for taking her home.I don't know how to do if she does not come home tonight.Mom will probably kill me,"she said. "It's ok.I'm just doing what everyone would do,"I replied and returned home.