Chapter 4

Emily POV

I walked outside when I saw somebody else watching Alison. A guy...in a bush. "You saw that right?" I said to Spencer. "Yeah. Creepy. You checking it out?" She said into my ear and I nodded, even though she couldn't see my body or expression, "yeah. I'm heading out now."

When I walked outside into the woods I looked around and saw a couple making out, more couples and I sighed, shook my head and walked more into the woods. I saw a body in a hoodie in a bush. I walked up to the figure and grabbed him by the neck, shoving him to the ground but it wasn't a he at all. "Charlotte? What the fuck are you doing here?" I said and got off her. She chuckled and said, "making sure you don't fuck up."

"You're not supposed to be here. If they catch you then-" "My mother sent me, relax. She wants me to stay with Alison since our dad is MIA. I came here to watch out for her like you. Anything good?" 

I looked inside and she was still dancing and drinking. "Yeah. Arthur? He's Komodo. That mercenary that's wanted in 7 countries for murder. He's getting paid to kill Alison. And I am almost positive he was paid to kill anyone who gets in his way."

She sighed and said, "guess you gotta protect her good."

I nodded and said, "I gotta get in there. You shouldn't be here. If she sees you she'll question you. Surprise her or something later." I ushered her away and she turned to me, "Emily."

I stopped walking away and looked at her, "yeah?"

"Take care of my sister."

I smiled gently, "of course."

I walked around the house and Alison was outside now, talking to a group of girls and I stayed near a tree, watching her closely. She glanced my way like before and I sipped a drink and walked away casually, then had to do a perimeter check. I didn't see anyone here until I saw a guy in a sweatshirt, hood on. I tried to follow him but kids got in my way. "Dammit."

"You good there Em?" Spencer said and I nodded, "yeah. I'll beep you in if something happens. Save the battery. See ya." I turned the mic off and cursed under my breath when I lose the hooded man. I had to find Alison and I saw her near a fire pit with her friends, leaning on that Noel guy. I took a picture on my phone so I can use it as evidence. Just in case. Everyone's a suspect.

I conversed with a few girls and they wanted to feel my abs, who would say no to that?

I of course let them and when I walked away a guy smirked, "giddy giddy giddy!" He tried to grab my ass but I caught hit arm and yanked him around, pinning his arm to his back. I could've done better but then people would be suspicious. He was crying out in agony and I just smiled, "nice try buddy. For your information, unless you're into girls with dicks, I suggest you don't try to get with me." I shoved him and he widened his eyes, running away. The girls smiled and all came over to me, grabbing my bicep and I glued my eyes back to the subject of my mission. Alison DiLaurentis.

She looked at me and gave me a what are you looking at look. I raised my eyebrows and smirked, bit my lip and winked at her again just for my amusement and to anger her. She clenched her fists and tightened her jaw, which to me was pretty hot. She shot back around and huffed, looking at her phone.

Alison POV

After another hour I was still being watched by that lesbian girl with what people told me, said she had a dick. Hot. Weird, but hot. But I don't like her. She's a psychotic stalker and it's sickening. When I saw her watching me from the wall and I was on the couch I stood up and walked over.

"What do you want from me?"

She chuckled, a low, husky chuckle and said, "nothing."

"Then why have you been non-stop staring at me for the past 4 hours? It's weird."

She crossed her arms over her chest, "not weird Barbie."

"My name is Alison genius."

She nodded, an amused grin on her face, "I know who you are." I narrowed my gaze into a glare, "and who might you be, crazy stalker dyke?" I crossed my arms over my chest and she looked around, motioned for me to get closer and I leaned in but when she put her mouth next to my ear, her breath tickled my skin, making the hairs rise on the back of my neck, "you'll find out." She bent back to her stance against the wall, smiling down at me sarcastically and I grunted, "whatever freak."

Emily POV

I watched her walked away and when I saw the hooded man drop something in her drink I perked up. I put the ear piece on, "he drugged her drink Spence. Write it down somewhere. We gotta keep tabs." I ran over and took Alison's drink out from behind her on the table and quickly filled another cup up with what she had in it before and she grabbed the cup, not even noticing I took the other one. I looked in it and pulled out.

Rohypnol. I walked away, still holding the dissolving pill, then threw the cup out. "Spencer I got a Rohypnol pill put into Miss DiLaurentis' drink. I need some back up on that. Thanks."

I stayed until I was sure she was safe and at home. I had to even follow her home.

Alison POV

When I got ready for bed I shut my eyes but felt a cold breeze. I sat up, alarmed and felt a shiver shoot down my spine. I looked all around and saw nothing. No one. "Hello?" I said into the darkness. "Hello!" I said louder and groaned when nobody was there. Something is here. Someone or something. I know it. The feeling was so positive...so eery. I felt like I was being watched...was it that girl from the party?

I don't know...but I'd rather not think about it. It's highly unlikely. But someone is definitely watching me...what if it is her?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

some emison action. well some emison argument thing.

review and comment!

2 in one!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13