Chapter 14

Alison POV

"What are you doing? Stop! Please!" My skin crawled with fear as sweat beads covered my forehead, leaving it more than moist. My palms shook as I stood watching the Arrow murder people. "Who are you?" I whispered and a low chuckle hissed in my ears. He lifted his head but when I saw the face I couldn't make anything out. It was a dark shadow. Cast right across his face. "I'm closer than you think."

The voice sent shivers up my spine, making me shiver in fear, "What do you mean?"

The faceless Arrow laughed, "you really are blind aren't you?"

I shot my eyes open, gasping for air until I realized it was a dream. It wasn't real. I sighed in relief, then sat up in my bed, making my way over to the shower to wash off the haunting dream from my skin.

Why did I dream of the Arrow as evil? He saved my life. Twice, actually. What did it mean "I'm closer than you think." Those words replayed over and over again in a loop in my head. Was he someone I knew? Went to school with? Worked at the gym I go to? A teacher? Who could the Arrow be?

Emily POV

"You gotta work on your technique. It's weak. Any enemy can easily kill you right on the spot if you don't make a change and act upon it." I swung my stick at Hanna, knocking her right off her feet, slamming her to the mat. I pinned her down with my foot and smirked, "again?"

"I'm good. I need a break." She pushed my leg off and stood up. "Fine. Give up." She threw me an annoyed glance and I held my arms up in defense, "just saying."

I looked at Aria who was sitting with Spencer at a computer. "Montgomery. Punching bag. Get on it." I threw her gloves and she listened without argument. God, recruiting humans? It's growing on me. They're not horrible. But they're also not amazing. Yet. I walked over to Charlotte, "ready?" She stopped doing her telekinesis workout and nodded, "sure thing."

We walked to the wrestling ring and Spencer walked over, "either a mercy, or whoever falls off the matt. Or gets pinned. Ready?"

I smirked, "ready."

"Good luck Em." 

I chuckled, "Like I need it."

Spencer rang the buzzer and Charlotte threw punches but I dodged them, ducking and moving from side to side. I chuckled, "that all you got?"

She rolled her eyes and kicked my stomach but I caught her foot, twisted her leg, flipping her but she landed on her feet and I punched her in the stomach, grabbing her and throwing her across the ring. "GO CHAR!" Hanna cheered and I chuckled, "thanks blondie."

"No problem ass wipe." She was grinning at me and I laughed, Charlotte punching me in the face. "Heads!" Spencer shouted and threw the swords at us. We both caught one and clanked metal against metal. "Jesus Christ they're going to kill each other."

I laughed at Aria's comment and Charlotte swung at my legs but I flew up, landing behind her, elbowed her pressure point on her shoulder, making her gasp out and fall to her knees. I held the sword to her neck, "dead." I said and pushed her down, putting the swords back on the rack. "Emily wins again." Spencer marked it and Charlotte groaned, rubbing her neck, "I will eventually win."

I scoffed, "keep dreaming."

I heard her move a glass bottle and when she flung it at me with her brain I turned around and punched it as it came at me, smiling, "nice try."

I winked, tossing gum into my mouth and walked out of the lair to meet Alison. Our 5th date was great if you were curious. I'm going to meet her for another date for brunch. I have a present for her and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Why? Cause I can. So zip it.

=^.^=

"Hey handsome." Alison smiled as I walked into the Grille. I pecked her lips, "Princess."

We got lead to a table and I pulled her chair out for her, "so gentle...woman like." I laughed and sat in my chair, "only for you." We ordered our food and  as we ate I groaned, "I can't wait anymore." I took out the box and she sighed, "Em. No gifts. I told you to stop! After that diamond necklace...no. Too much." She dismissed my offer. I chuckled, "too bad." I walked behind her chair and took out the necklace, then clasped it around her neck. My hand lingered a little longer than it should've and I bent down, wrapping my arms around her neck from behind as she looked at it. It's a 14 karat white gold necklace with the letter E as the charm. She looked at it, "E for Emily?"

I kissed the nape of her neck, "you like it?"

She put one hand on the back of my head, rubbing my skin and looked up to meet my eyes, "I love it."

"One more thing."

"Oh boy."

I grinned, "will you be my girlfriend? Officially?"

Alison smiled brightly, "you have no idea how long I was waiting to hear you ask that. Yes I would be honored to be your girlfriend Emily Fields." I smiled and kissed her on her perfect lips, sending those same sparks off. My phone went off and I looked at it,

Spencer: Michael Nitchels planning to kill Richard Roland in the next half hour. At Nitchels Inc. I suggest to go now. Richard is a defense attorney and is supposed to go against Nitchels in court, accusing of stealing from people's bank accounts. He is guilty and wants to shut Roland up. Go now.

I sighed, "I got to go."

I put money down and she grabbed my hand, "what? No. Don't go." Her eyes were confused and upset. I sighed out loud, "I'm sorry. It's important."

"Let me come then." 

"No!" She jumped at my outburst and I relaxed, "no. You can't...it's personal. Look...I'll call you later, okay?" I pecked her lips and ran out the door.

Alison POV

Where could she have possibly gone? I looked at the money Emily left which was $100 and I groaned, got out of my chair and left. I tried thinking of possible places but nothing came to mind. I went to Hanna's but nobody was home. I called Aria, no answer. Charlotte, nothing. Spencer, nope. Nada. I'm all alone and my girlfriend of 30 seconds ditched me on our date. Was I pissed? Yes. Do I think she is meeting someone else? Possibly. Is it possible she is going to meet a girl? Hopefully not but my girl nerves told me yes. I was freaking out that Emily has someone else and is just playing me. She wouldn't...right?

But she left so sudden. From a text. And she said it's personal

What else could she be doing?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah Ali, what could she be doing??? hmm...

in the car and I updated :P THANK YOU WIFI HOTSPOT XD

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13