Chapter 30

Alison POV

I arrived at the lair with Aria and Hanna, confused as I looked around, "where's Emily?" I asked and they shrugged, "probably doing Commander stuff." I frowned, disappointed that she wasn't here. 

But that quickly disappeared when I heard that angelic voice say, "the only stuff I am doing is this sexy little blonde." Emily said as she winked, putting her hand on the small of my back. I grinned, "you came." She wasn't wearing the Heda outfit. She was in normal clothes, a leather jacket and jeans, white tee look. "You didn't think I'd skip out on Team Arrow now did you? Come on guys, have a little faith."

Charlotte shrugged, "we thought being Heda and all that you'd get sidetracked and-" "and what? Forget about you guys?" She looked at us and we nodded, making her laugh, "Veronica knows my loyalty to being Arrow. Team Arrow comes first. No matter what position I hold at the OSS, Team Arrow is, and always will be my home. You guys are my family and family..." She pulled me into her side and kissed the top of my head, "family comes first."

Spencer grinned and so did I, "I love you." I whispered and kissed her sweetly, "I love you too Princess. Now. What do we got cyborg?" "Not a cyborg but anyways...looks like we got a kidnapping issue. Check it out." We looked at the monitor and there was a missing girl article and next to it Spencer had a security camera pinned out, getting the license plate. "Got an address." She pulled it up and Emily nodded, "got it. Let's go. Suit up." She walked to the back and I followed, "what about me?"

"You? Stay here and stay safe. K?" She grinned and kissed me as she took her jacket off and started unchanging to change in her costume. "You're kidding right? Why not?" She chuckled, "because you're my girlfriend and I won't risk your life."

"Emily. Come on." She sighed, "look. If you want to do something then-" "Emily! We have an issue!" Spencer shouted and she snapped her head around, running out and Spencer pointed to the computer. "Someone is signaling for the Arrow." I frowned and she opened an email,

Dear Arrow,

Plese help me. My Daddy keeps hiting my mommy and i. I know you are good and i am Roxy and i is 7 years old. please help me.

from roxy smith

Emily rubbed her forehead, "Charlotte...you, Hanna and Aria get the kidnapped girl. Alison, Spencer...you're coming with me." She led me into a room, "but I don't even have a costume." She took out a metal box and I smiled when I saw a blue slick outfit. "Mine?" 

Emily nodded, "put it on. I had the OSS send it to the lair."

I took a minute to change into it and Emily nodded, "it's just missing one thing." She placed a black mask on my face and I smiled, "how do I look?"

"Hot as hell. Now let's go." We walked out and we left, Spencer taking a motorcycle while Emily took my hand, flying us. "I'll never get used to this," I breathed out and she grinned, "we're here. This is the address Roxy sent." We dropped down on the roof and Spencer climbed up. "How are we doing this?"

"Beat the crap out of the dad?" Emily offered but I shook my head, "no. Not in front of a-" "DONALD PLEASE! YOU'RE HURTING HER!" A woman shrieked and then we heard a smack, "SHUT UP SLUT!"

Emily's face got dark and she pulled her hood up, taking the bow and said, "let's go." I followed and Emily jumped through the window, shattering it. The dad jumped and said, "what the hell are you doing here?!" Roxy, the little girl looked up at us, her face was bloody and her body was bruised, the mom's as well. "Hold him." Emily ordered in her dark, Commander voice. Spencer and I didn't hesitate to grab him but he tried shoving us off. "You're the arrow! What are you doing here?" He grunted and Emily walked over, "I am here to make your life a living hell." He tried to kick Emily but Emily just laughed, "really? Alison, forcefield." She dismissed with her hand and I got nervous, how do I do that? "Just focus." Emily whispered to me and I nodded, focusing as hard as I could. i held my hand up and a blue wave flew out, trapping his arms and legs to the wall. "COOL!" Roxy cheered and I smiled, feeling a huge wave of relief. "I did it," I breathed out and Spencer smiled, "hell yeah you did."

I turned around and Emily was knelt in front of the little girl, smiling at her, "you're going to be okay sweetheart. I promise." "You got my message?"

"I sure did."

"Who are you?"

I smiled adoringly and watched as Emily sighed, taking her hood off and her mask, "My name is Emily Fields. Now, you can't tell anyone this Roxy. Understand?" She nodded, "promise."

She looked back at me and said, "who's that girl?"

Emily chuckled and said, "my girlfriend." She held her hand out to me and I took it, walking over and Spencer tended to the mother. "Hi. I'm Alison." "Roxy," She replied shyly and said, "is my daddy going away?"

I looked back at the struggling man, "he won't hurt you or your mommy anymore." I stroked her cheek and she smiled at me as Emily cleaned her cuts. "Alison." Emily said and I frowned, "what?" She pointed at Roxy's skin and I saw her cuts healing, bruises disappearing. "I don't understand."

Emily grinned, "look." I looked at my hands that were glowing a nice shade of light blue. "I can heal?"

"Guess so. Maybe the computers didn't find that...wait Ali stop." She pulled my hands away and I frowned, "what now?"

"Your nose...you're bleeding babe." She wiped my nose and showed me the blood. Why is my nose bleeding?

She sighed, "guess healing takes a lot of energy out of you. It wears you out. You need to be careful with that. If you use it on something more intense it could kill you." Emily said, her eyes soft and...worried? I nodded, "okay. But she's okay right?" I looked at Roxy and Emily nodded, "very okay. Right cutie?" She giggled and nodded. "Mama." She ran to her mother's arms and she smiled, "my baby."

Emily walked over to Donald, "get them out of here."

I gulped, "Emily don't-" "Alison. Go." Her eyes were dark with fury and demand so I nodded and I took them outside, Spencer following. 

Emily POV

He looked at me, "please don't. I won't do it again. I swear. I'll make up for the years." I glared at him, not saying a word. Years?

I raised my bow and pointed it at his heart and he gulped, "no no please don't-" 

"Donald Smith. You have failed this city." I shot the arrow, going straight through his heart, killing him instantly. Blood dripped from his mouth and I picked his body and ripped him out of the forcefield. I threw his body in the fire place and got a bottle of fire starter gasoline. I poured it on him and threw a match on him after I lit it. I watched as he went up in flames, his corpse burning. I walked out, putting my hood back on and went to Roxy. "Can you keep this for me?"

She smiled and took it, "okay."

I looked up at the mother who looked at the smokey chimney. She looked at me, "thank you...for saving us." She hugged me and I nodded, "that's what heroes are for." I winked at Roxy and looked back at Alison and Spencer, "let's go." I waved to Roxy and said, "keep that in a safe place cutie." I smiled and flew up, Alison gripping my hand. 

"Did you kill him?"

I didn't say anything for a few seconds but then I said, "he got what he deserved."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

review and comment! :D

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13