Chapter 28

Emily POV

I heard a knock at the door and I sighed, "enter."

A worked walked in, "Heda. She requested to see you." He waved Alison in and she raised her eyebrow at me. "Leave us Portsmith." I said and he nodded, "Yes Commander." He left and I stood up from the throne they had in here for me and Alison looked around, "wow. The great Heda." I nodded and chuckled, "a little over the top. What's up?" She shrugged, "going to my first day at Sky High. Wanna join?" I smiled and said, "I'd love to Princess. Let's go." I took her hand and we walked to the teleport.

When we got to Sky High all of the students looked at me in shock. "That's Emily Fields, the new Heda." "She's the Arrow, a legend." "I heard that she cut a guy's head off with her hands." 

I held my head high and when they looked at Alison they kept whispering. "Johnny said Emily swore she'd marry her one day to a council member." "That's the invisible woman!" "Isn't she a human?" "Emily can do way better." "That girl isn't that pretty." "Damn she's sexy." "What a power couple." "She's Charlotte DiLaurentis' sister." 

I walked Alison inside and the principal widened his eyes and smiled, "why, Heda. What an honor."

I grinned, "pleasure's all mine Grayson. Just walking Miss DiLaurentis in." I turned to Ali and she smiled, "have a good first day love," I kissed her gently and she walked out, waving before finding Aria, Hanna and the other 2. "Emily." Charlotte said and I waved at her. "We need to...discuss." I said and sat down. "Yes Commander. Anything. You name it." 

I smiled, "relax, Grayson. The 3 new comers? They aren't fully aware of their powers yet. I expect them to be in all hero classes, not sidekick. I am still training with them for they are part of the elite. Team Arrow as well. They have potential beyond belief. If I do find they are in any sidekick classes, I will see it as disobeying me. The consequences will not be pretty. Understand Grayson?" He gulped and nodded, "of course your highness. I mean President, I mean Commander, Heda..." I chuckled, "good day sir." I walked out and walked down the halls to observe some classes. "Ah! Commander." Veronica caught up to me and I nodded, "Mrs. President. How can I help you?" She chuckled, "no need. I am Veronica to you." "Then that means I am Emily to you." I said, side glancing at her, causing her laugh to come out. "You have molded into position quickly I see." 

"Well when you put the spirit of the Commander into me it sort of slipped right into place, now didn't it?" I looked at the students staring at me but I remained keeping my head high. "First full day as Heda and you wear it well. I am proud. We all are." 

"Thank you Veronica."

Alison POV

"Well well well. Looky here Jenny. Fresh meat," A red haired girl walked up and I am guessing Jenny walked over with a smirk, "she's Emily's girl. Right?" I nodded and they laughed, "do you really think Emily would settle for something like you?" I gulped, "she already has."

"Oh sweetie!" They laughed harder and Jenny smirked, "Emily had fucked at least 50 of the girls in this room. Don't think just cause you're in the picture means she wouldn't do it again." I looked away and they pouted, "is new girl sad? What's your name? Alison? The invisible woman?"

The red haired girl snorted, "yeah invisible alright. You're going to be a nobody once Emily dumps your sorry ass for someone hotter. Like me."

Jenny giggled, "god Ivy, you're so bad."

Ivy smiled, "I know right? I love it." They walked away and I walked over to Charlotte, "so turns out, every girl here hates me cause I am with Emily."

Hanna scoffed, "you're telling me? Look." She pointed to where Charlotte was working out with Spencer, all the girls all over Charlotte. "Hey, new chick." A guy walked over and smirked. "Hi." Hanna said and he nodded at her, "hey. You're Hanna right?"

"Yeah, that'd be me. Hanna M-marin. Marin." She shook his hand and Aria and I raised our eyebrows. "Cool. Well hey. You should come sit with us during lunch. Me, the guys. And me, of course." He flashed an award winning grin and I rolled my eyes.

Charlotte POV

I was talking to Sona and Frost when I saw Luka flirting with Hanna. I listened in on their conversation and I felt the heat in my face rise. I clenched my fist and I focused on Luka. I smirked, using his flexibility to stretch his arm around his body, causing his eyes to widen in fear. I then found control of his penis and smirked. Penis control is always fun. I stretched it out far, making everyone look and laugh. Hanna looked around, confused and trying to find me. I grinned and took his hand, grabbing his dick and making him yank it, causing him to yelp out. Hanna found me and her eyes darkened with anger. She walked over and I could've sworn I saw little flames come onto her hair and she grabbed me by my shirt and took me to the bathroom, throwing me inside and locking the door.

She glared at me, "really? What the hell Charlotte?"

I laughed, "it was funny! And he was flirting with you." She looked at me with anger filled wild eyes, "you were flirting with those girls! You don't see me acting on my jealousy!" I sighed and shrugged, "it was fun."

"He was kind! I could've made a friend."

"Oh please! He just wanted to get into your pants." 

"Like how you did to him?! Really? What is with you and controlling dicks?"

I laughed loudly, "it's always the funniest. Huge boners, wet pants. Always a good time. They're sensitive to guys...and girls in some cases, AKA Emily and I. It's funny." 

"It's not funny!"

I rolled my eyes as she kept talking and I raised my eyebrow, getting an idea. I used her blood to harden her nipples and I stared at them, gawking when Hanna snapped her fingers in front of me, "earth to Charlotte! What are you looking at-OH MY GOD! CHARLOTTE!" She screamed, trying to cover herself, only to make me laugh harder. I gave her my jacket and she wrapped it around herself, "don't use your powers on me Charlotte...it's...not fair. Please. I don't like it."

I sighed and nodded, standing up, "I'm sorry baby. I just...get carried away sometimes. Won't happen again." I pecked her lips and she smiled, "good. Let's go."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh I love Charlotte's powers. so funny to me XD and yes if you were wondering I am a disturbed person.

Heda Emily? ;) ;)

will Ali have a hard time at Sky High?

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13