Chapter 37

Emily POV

"Emily calm down-" "NO! THAT BITCH TURNED HER BACK ON ME! SHE WAS MY FRIEND!" I punched a hole into the wall and Alison ran over, "baby relax. It's okay. Hey, it's okay." She put her hand on my cheek and I sighed, shutting my eyes, "sorry...I'm just really stressed out from...all of this."

"I know. We'll get through this. With a leader like you? We can beat anyone." I grinned and felt heat rise to my cheeks, "thanks..." Ali giggled and nodded, "of course."

"Okay...if we want to beat Headlok we have to beat him at his own game. His main weapon right now is Charlotte and his army. We take them down, we get to him and we win. Our goal is to save the innocent. If Hanna is spotted we take her and she stays unhurt. I will deal with Headlok and Charlotte."

"When are we attacking?" Aria asked and I nodded, "that's the thing. Hanna was taken by Charlotte, which means they brainwashed her to get any information on our plans out of her. So we will do the attack tonight. It's our only option left."

"What do we take? We aren't ready!" Alison shouted and I sighed, "I know but...I have nothing left. Anyone else got ideas?"

They were silent. "That's what I thought...let's go then. Suit up." I pulled my hood up and got my bow and arrows. "Em," Alison grabbed my arm and I turned to her, seeing her worried face staring at me. "What if you get hurt? He wants you Emily. I know you aren't telling us everything."

I nodded, looking down, "It'll be okay-" "No! If you are planning on giving yourself up Emily-" "Alison this isn't a discussion."

"Well it has to be!" Spencer and Aria stared at us as we argued and Alison's eyes teared up, "I'm not letting you die for me. For us. If you die, it's over for all of us. We need you to protect the world Emily. Please."

I sighed, "Okay. Okay just...relax." I took her hands and chuckled, cupping her cheeks, wiping her tears and she sniffled, "I can't lose you. Especially not to a damned sacrifice."

I nodded, "alright. You won't lose me. Promise. Let's go...I have Hanna's tracking device activated. They're plugged into the computer, you got them Spence?" Spencer nodded and pulled her goggles over her eyes, "let's fuck some shit up."

I chuckled and said, "take my hand." Alison obliged and I waved off Spencer who was running Aria there. I walked outside and launched myself and Alison up into the sky. She squealed and giggled as we soared. I looked at her with a grin and she got nervous when she looked down. "I won't let you fall."

She nodded and slowly extended her body out, holding her arm out, slicing through the air and she said, "how far up can you go?"

I shrugged, "let's find out." I pulled her closer to me and flew up higher. She squealed as we got wet from going through a cloud. Alison screamed, "okay okay never mind. Go down! Em!" She giggled and I nodded, "alright." I went down and we saw a plane as I came closer to it. Everyone looked out the window, smiling and waving at Alison and I, knowing they were seeing the Arrow and Invisible Woman. I smirked and waved back, then flew us under the plane, landing on the ground outside where Headlok should be. Aria and Spencer were waiting for us and Spencer sighed, "slow poke."

"Funny."

Ali fixed her hair and pulled her silver mask over her eyes, "let's do this then."

We looked around the warehouse and saw the soldiers in there sleeping. Good.

I slowly and quietly flew up to the window and saw Charlotte and Headlok talking, Hanna by them. I got onto the roof and Alison used her forcefields to force herself onto the roof and Spencer ran herself and Aria up the wall to me and Ali. "You ready?" I whispered and they nodded. I knelt down and felt the concrete under my hand. I shut my eyes and jumped up, "AH!" I screamed and slammed down, falling through the roof, into the room with Charlotte and Headlok in it. Headlok stared at me and ran, "WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS! ARROW IS HERE!"