Chapter 9

Emily POV

We pulled away and Alison went in for more but I pulled back, "we can't." I whispered and she frowned, "why not?"

Because you're making me like you. And i'm not supposed to have romantic feelings towards humans. "We just can't...it's not safe." She frowned, "I don't understand...how is it not safe?" We heard rustles in the bushes and Alison jumped up to her feet and I stood, pushing Alison behind me protectively. "Who's there. Show yourself." I ordered and a kid came out laughing, spraying us with silly string. I grunted, "humans..." I muttered and Ali looked at me, "what?"

I sighed, "nothing," I said as I wiped it all off me. I kept wiping my pants off when Alison broke the awkward silence, "will you go to the dance with me tomorrow?"

I sighed and shut my eyes, "um..."

"Please?" Her begging made me smile but I tried to hide it. She's opening up to me and we can't even be together. They will never allow our love. Romance is one thing but...with a human? That's majorly restricted. Heroes can't love humans. It's unjust. It's wrong...when did I ever care about what the council thinks? But I thought I didn't have feelings? I never have had them since the last time I loved someone. And that ended in death. I can't let that happen. Especially not if the person I start to love is the person I am assigned to.

Alison was staring at me, waiting for an answer and I sighed, "sure."

My eyes widened at my words, WHAT?! She grinned, "great!" 

I sighed and put my fingers on my eyes, groaning and Alison walked closer to me and I said, "I thought you hated me."

She shook her head, "I never said that."

I scoffed and nodded, "Okay. Look...we can go as friends. I'm not into the whole relationship thing."

She sighed and nodded, "fine. I didn't want to go with a dyke anyways."

She walked away from me and I chuckled, "so that sex tape huh? Can I watch it?" I turned to her and she glared at me, flipped me off and walked back inside. I chuckled and followed after her.

Spencer POV

"So how old are you?" Aria asked me and I chuckled, "18. You?"

She looked at her hands and giggled, "17." I smiled and nodded, sipping a beer. "Minor. Too bad." I winked at her and she blushed, looking adorable as hell. She's so cute! But I can't like a human...

"What do you do? You have a job?"

I nodded, then mentally slapped myself. Yeah, I help the Arrow and I am a spy with super intelligence.

"I uh...I work at a company in New York."

She nodded and we made small talk.

Charlotte POV

"Sean I swear to god. Leave me alone." Hanna was trying to get away from what I knew as her ex boyfriend. I frowned and he chuckled, "come on Han." He slid his hand inside her pants and I stood up, walked over and smiled, "step away buddy."

He laughed, "or what?"

I glared at him and focused. Hanna started giggling and a boner formed in his pants. Little did he know I was making that happen. I used my telekinesis to control his blood. It was a skill I picked up called blood bending. I focused harder and he widened his eyes as his dick went up even higher, making everyone in the room laugh. I moved his hand to it and made his hand into a fist. I smirked and he punched him right in his dick, making him cry out in agony, falling to the ground. Hanna giggled and Sean was crying out, "what's happening?!"

Aria and Spencer laughed, then Emily glared at me from the doorway, knowing exactly what I was doing and Alison was laughing too. 

"Sean you're a freak." Hanna said and cracked up. Noel looked over and the whole party laughed at what was happening. I made him stand up, his arms pinned to his sides and he looked absolutely mortified. I closed my eyes, focusing on what I was going to make him say, then found control to his brain. "I-i'm s-sorry Hanna." He said and his body shook in fear of the words I placed in his mouth. Hanna smirked, "It's fine boner boy."

He grunted and tried to get out of my power but I tightened in on him, making him stand still in place.

Charlotte stop. You'll expose yourself. Emily spoke in my head but I smirked at her and shrugged. Ben Coogan laughed, "Ackard clammed up but you got me Marin." He groped her butt and Hanna smacked his hand, "get off me Ben. You're gross."

"Face it. You've always had the hots for me."

"Suck a dick Ben."

I smirked, nice idea Marin. When he said, "pucker up baby." He puckered his lips and I used this as an opportunity. I used my free hand to force him to the ground, mouth kissing where Sean's dick is in his pants. Ben opened his eyes, widening them and Sean stumbled back. I laughed at my blood bending and when Emily and Spencer walked over, not happy anymore I decided my fun was over. I let them go and they fell to the ground, breathing hard, trying to regain the control over their bodies. "What did you do to me." Sean said, looking up at me. I smiled and said nothing, then was yanked away by Emily. They threw me in a room and Spencer locked it. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! NOT ONLY WAS THAT INAPPROPRIATE BUT IT WAS A TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF YOUR POWERS!" Emily was pissed, screaming at me and I sighed, "they were touching Hanna."

Emily went to scream at me but she held back. "You don't...like her do you?" Spencer said and I looked at the ground. "She's been my sister's best friend forever. I've known her for a while..."

"That doesn't answer the question. Have you developed feelings for her?" 

I looked at Emily and she sighed, looking down. "Maybe...Yes."

Spencer chuckled, "guess we're the same. I think I like Aria."

I smiled lightly and then frowned, "how? I've never had feelings for a human. But...I don't know..."

"She's different?" Emily said and I nodded, then raised an eyebrow, "how would you know?"

She chuckled and said, "Cause I'm having the same problem...with Alison. I think she likes me and I like her...but it's illegal."

"My sister Alison?"

"Yes but...besides the point. The council will never allow it."

I chuckled, "when do you ever care about the council's rules?"

Emily raised her eyebrow, listening to me. "Go on."

"Em, you've never given a fuck about the council's rules. Ever. You always find a way around them or just break them head on. Who says this is different? And plus, you know my mother loves you. If there's anyone she trusts with my sister's heart...it's you."

Clearly I made her happy because she smiled brightly, then our words were broken by the door opening.

"What the hell are you?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Uh oh. Who could that be? Leave your thoughts below!

Review and comment!

(look for another update today most likely) 

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13